Zendure Portable Power Station SuperBase Pro 1500
2H Full Charge: Despite the large capacity power supply of 1440Wh, 0 to 75% quick charge can be done in just 1 hour with AC1800W input, and 100% charge can be done in 2 hours. 1440Wh Capacity& 14 Outputs: As a 1440Wh portable power supply, SuperBase Pro 1500 can be used in various situations in daily life. Such as an emergency power source for disaster prevention at home, a power source for outdoor camping, and a van life…Also, it can power capable of rating 2000w from 6 AC outputs, Amp up to 3000W, and surge to 4000W. Supports 14 devices simultaneously.
SuperBase Pro1500 LiFePO4 Power Station is Designed for Portability and Peace of Mind. If you’re camping or preparing for a power outage and need a simple way to charge over a dozen products, including photography, heavy-duty appliances…Well, SBP will be your best choice!
It’s Built to Move. Handles, Wheels, Ready to Roll
- With industrial-grade wheels, a telescopic aluminum handle, and a low center of gravity, SuperBase Pro is designed with “anytime, anywhere” in mind. And as you’re rolling it across the terrain, you’ll find it’s sturdy enough to stack another item on top if you need to.
- The ridges along the top and back aren’t just for looks. Zendure has a reputation for durable products, and SuperBase Pro is no exception. The outer shell is shock resistant, and the interior is reinforced against collisions, making SuperBase Pro a rugged and reliable outdoor companion.
Intelligent 4G IoT Connected & Cool App
- SuperBase Pro has built-in GPS and 4G IoT (internet of things) hardware, so you can manage your power station from anywhere as long as you’ve got a 4G signal. Check the location, remaining charge, and output power of your SuperBase Pro, all in real-time.
- SBP supports a Wi-Fi network and a direct connection using the built-in Wi-Fi module. So even if there’s no Wi-Fi network available, you’ll still have easy access to your SuperBase Pro through the app.
- When you buy SuperBase Pro, you get a free year of 4G service, which works in 120 countries. That’s a USD99 value!
- I deserved fantastic hardware and software. Theft protection and remote status updates are just the tips of the iceberg. Our companion app for SuperBase Pro gives you access to many advanced features.
- SBP supports Over Air updates (OTA)–to provide the best possible user experience and performance with our products.
- ZenForest: When you use green energy through SBP to reduce carbon emissions in the atmosphere, ZenForest will record your carbon reductions. As you collect carbon reduction points in the app, real trees will be planted worldwide on your behalf. We’re working with OneTreePlanted.org to make this happen. With your help, we’re hoping to plant 10 million trees by 2025.
6.1″ Clear Intelligent Display and Integrated Bidirectional Inverter
- SuperBase Pro’s 6.1″ display shows real-time information about power usage, remaining charge, environmental conditions, and much more.
- GridFlow unlocks superfast charging potential by taking advantage of Integrated AC Direct Charging (IACDC) using a Texas Instruments processor. Thus, you don’t have to carry a super heavy cable with an adapter.
- PVMax is a patented protocol utilizing High Voltage Solar Technology (HVST) conversion to deliver up to 1,800W from solar arrays that provide 60-160V. SuperBase Pro 1500 has an MC4 to AC female cable, so the setup is straightforward.
5 Ways to Recharge Your SuperBase Pro 1500
- Solar panels via AC input**–Up to 1,800W, 2 hours to fully charge (if you use the 200W solar panels, you need 9 pcs)
- SuperBase Pro 1500 can handle solar arrays of any size up to 1,800W. In addition, our patented PVMax tech means your solar setup can charge
- SuperBase Pro 1500 has the same superfast performance as conventional charging. That’s one hour for a 75% charge and two hours for a full charge.
AC outlet–1,800W, 2 hours to fully charge
SuperBase Pro can be charged up to 75% in just one hour. With our patented GridFlow technology, you can charge SuperBase Pro 1500 at up to 1,800W from an adequate AC outlet or generator. A full charge is just two hours away.
Solar panels via XT60 input–Up to 600W, 3 hours to fully charge
You can also charge SuperBase Pro 1500 using solar DC power up to 600W. We use the latest MPPT technology, enabled by a Texas Instruments processor, so SuperBase Pro 1500 can be charged at 12-60V, up to 600W, through the XT60 port.
SuperBase Pro 1500 Will Never Let You Down
It’s Powerful. 2,000W AC Output, Surge to 4,000W
At home, SuperBase Pro 1500 has you covered. With 2,000W of AC output and 4,000W surge capability, you can power your microwave, washing machine, coffee maker, or other essentials around the house.
It’s Capable. 1440Wh Capacity
If you like camping or photography, you’ll love SuperBase Pro 1500’s 1440Wh Capacity. Use your off-grid camping gear for hours on end. It is the perfect power solution for on-the-go events. Devices such as laptops, led lamps, drones, mini-fridges, and projectors can be powered by it for a prolonged period. SBP1500 can even be an emergency backup for your Starlink and electric vehicle. According to our test, SBP 1500 can add an extra 4 km for a Tesla Model 3.
It’s Adaptable. Power Devices Up to 3,000W
While SuperBase Pro’s maximum output is 2,000W, it can power devices that typically need up to 3,000W, thanks to the AmpUp feature. This means SuperBase Pro is even compatible with heavy-duty appliances and power tools.
(AmpUp* is our patented Dynamic Voltage Output technology
When power-hungry devices need a high starting current, AmpUp can lower the output voltage to compensate, allowing for a higher current at the same output power. And since a pure sine wave output is maintained, it’s safe. *AmpUp is enabled through SuperBase Pro1500’s companion app. Device compatibility may vary.)
It’s Automatic. Equipped with UPS
SuperBase Pro has built-in household-grade Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS*) functionality. Connect the SBP 1500 to a power outlet and your essential equipment to the SBP 1500. Then, SuperBase Pro will automatically switch to battery power if an unexpected power outage occurs. (*UPS applies to electrical appliances below 2,000W.)
SuperBase Pro Won several Internationally Renowned Awards & Complete Safety certifications.
- Weight & Size: 41.5lbs(18.8kg); 17.6*10.9*13.9in/ 44.6*27.6*35.2cm
- Battery: LiFePo4
- Capacity & Life Time: 1440Wh/ 3000-80%
- Input : AC:100-120V~50/60Hz,1800W Max; XT60 :12-60VDC,600W Max
- AC: 1,800W, 2 hours to fully charge; 1hour to75%, XT 60: Up to 600W, 3 hours to fully charge； Solar panels via AC input: 1,800W, 2 hours to fully charge
- Car charger: 120W max, 13hours to fully charge； Generator: 1,800W, 2 hours to fully charge
- AC Output: Socket Quantity*6; AC Output2000W each port，Total 2000W； AmpUP: 3000W; Peak Power: 4000W
- UPS Switching Speed: 13ms
- USB-C（1）（2）:5V⎓3A,9V⎓3A,12V⎓3A,15V⎓3A,20V⎓5A,Max100W; C1+C2,Total 200W(Max)
- USB-C（3）（4）:5V⎓2.4A, 9V⎓2.22A, 12V⎓1.67A each port 20W, Total 20W(Max)
- Car Outlet: *1,13.6V⎓10A Max 136W； DC5521: *3,13.6V⎓10A each port，Total 136W
APP: Android: ≥Android5.0; IOS: ≥IOS10.0; Discharge Temper: -20℃-40℃; Charge Temper: 0-40℃; WIFI: 2.4G; GPS: Yes; 4G SIM: Yes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does SuperBase Pro can charge RV Travel/Van?
A: SuperBase Pro can not directly connect the RV Travel/Van, but it can be used in the RV Travel/Van.
Q: What kind of batteries does SuperBase Pro 1500 use?
A: SuperBase Pro 1500 uses LiFePO4 batteries with a total charge capacity of 1440 Wh.
Q: What is the operating temperature of SuperBase Pro?
A: Discharge: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140F) / Charge: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Q: Does SuperBase Pro have a built-in MPPT controller?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Are there built-in fans?
A: Four smart fans only run when necessary to keep the operating temperature at an appropriate level. Using the app, you can tell SuperBase Pro to prioritize high performance or low noise.
Q: Can other solar panels charge SuperBase Pro?
A: SuperBase Pro can be charged by other solar panels with voltage ranging from 12V to 60V up to 600W via the XT60 port and 60V-160V up to 1800W via the AC input. Zendure’s 200W solar panel has been thoroughly tested with SuperBase Pro and remains our recommendation.
Q: Should I charge my SuperBase Pro to 100% right away?
A: The BMS (Battery Management System) needs to familiarize itself with the internal cells, so you might find that your SuperBase Pro will not charge to 100% on the first charge cycle. If you discharge the battery below 60% and try to recharge the battery twice fully, this should complete the process and give you access to the battery’s total Capacity. After this, normal usage will not be affected.
4g IoT Connected ＆ APP Control: SBP1500 Built-in GPS and 4G IoT hardware is the first solar charger on the market that supports 4G off-grid use. In addition to using Wi-Fi to connect and control it, with only need you’ve got a 4G signal, you can manage your power station anytime, anywhere.
Extended Life Cycle 3000 Times: Zendure SBP 1500 uses a lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePo4) with excellent safety and can be charged and discharged 3000 times or more before the battery capacity drops to 80%. It is a long-life battery.
Convenient to Carry with Suitcase Design: The latest design based on ergonomics. A portable solution that solves the problem of a large-capacity portable power supply that is too heavy! With industrial-grade wheels, a telescopic aluminum handle, and a low center of gravity, SBP is designed with “anytime, anywhere” in mind, making it possible for women, old, and children.
UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply: With UPS SBP1500 Can handle sudden power outages. The UPS function will operate in the event of an unexpected or input power failure, and it will become a portable power generation in just 13ms via an auto switch. So protect your valuable equipment and data.