Create Safer Work Environments for Field Service Workers
With an attachable FLIR One Pro Thermal Sensor, the X2 MR Glasses bring real-time thermography to healthcare, engineering, and field service workers. The FLIR thermal camera has an accuracy of +/- 3 degrees Celsius and is used to detect elevated body temperatures and hazardous equipment/industrial machinery.
With an attachable FLIR One Pro thermal camera, ThirdEye’s X2 MR Glasses can generate real-time heat maps. The X2 MR Glasses have assisted emergency medical teams in detecting the coronavirus and elevated body temperatures in crowds of people. Did you know our X2 MR Glasses are also a valuable tool for field service workers? In this week’s update:
- ThermalEye – Creating Safer Work Environments for Field Service Workers
- The Future of Telemedicine
- Improving Team Collaboration in Field Service
- Fighting COVID-19 with Thermography & Augmented Reality
- Download a Free Guide to AR + MR for Field Service
- Get a Free MR Workspace Account
The Future of Telemedicine
Equipped with the X2s, healthcare professionals can communicate remotely with specialists, receive real-time instructions, diagnose patient problems, and provide better support during every patient visit more efficiently and completely hands-free.
ThirdEye’s Guide to AR & MR Enabled Telemedicine covers the following topics:
• MR Telehealth – An Alternative for In-person Medical Visits
• The Differences Between Telehealth and Telemedicine
• Remote Physician/Expert “See-What-I-See” Platform
• Battling COVID-19 with Hands-free Thermography
• HIPAA Compliance and Accessing Patient Records
• First Responders Saving More Lives with MR Wearables
Improving Team Collaboration in Field Service
Out of the box, ThirdEye’s X2 MR Glasses were engineered for remote collaboration and assistance. Each pair of X2s comes with a robust see-what-I-see platform that allows remote field techs to collaborate with subject matter experts in real time, anywhere in the world. In addition, techs can stream what they see and receive live feedback and instructions, all while working hands-free.