TinySine 4 Channel Outputs, four optically Isolated Inputs 30A Bluetooth Relay – TSIR341
The TSIR341 provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 30Amp each. It has four channel optically isolated inputs, 1xDS18B20 temperature sensor port, 1xSHT10 humidity sensor port, and 1x TEMP6000 light sensor port. The module is powered from a 12vdc supply. The relays are SPST-NO type.
It’s a Bluetooth relay. You can easily control this relay module by your computer or smartphone using Bluetooth. The communication way also can be changed easily. Remove the Bluetooth Bee module instead with a WiFiBee, and it becomes a WIFI relay. It will be a USB relay when you plug a USBBee. Very convenient to use.
Relay power rating
- If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TSIR341 is here: G8P datasheet
Optically Isolated Inputs
- TSIR341 has four optically Isolated input ports. Input voltage absolute Max. 30v DC, Operational 4.5v to 27v DC. TSIR341 has two working modes:
- Normal mode: When the board reads an input signal, it will report the input state.
Auto mode: When the board reads an input signal, it will report the input state and turn on the corresponding relay. When the input voltage is removed, the relay will be turned off.
- The TSIR341 operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table shown in the product images.
- TSIR341 Baud rate: 9600
To get the TSIR0x up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have put together an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality. We also provide a FREE android App TSIR Bluetooth. So you can control your device with your phone very easily.
- Working voltage: 12VDC
- Standby Current 10mA/5VDC
- Relay current rating of up to 30 Amp.
- Optically isolated inputs
- Temperature sensor supported
- Humidity sensor supported
- Light sensor supported
- Control distance:25m (outdoor)
- Support Android: Above V2.2
- Support iPhone: Above iPhone4