TinySine 8 Channel Smartphone Bluetooth Relay – (Password / Momentary / Latching) TOSR181
TOSR181 Bluetooth Relay kit supports both Android and iOS, and it has a password. It’s a convenient and easy-to-use product that can control any electrical equipment. You may wish to pair it with a mobile phone or a computer (etc.). Open the APP > Connect Device, use your phone to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “BT Bee-BLE” (iOS) or “BT Bee-EDR” (Android). Connect it, and then you can control the relay’s ON/OFF. The communication way also can be changed easily. Remove the Bluetooth Bee module instead with a WiFiBee, and it becomes a WIFI relay.
TOSR181 is an upgraded version of TOSR08. It supports passwords. It can be set to latching or momentary outputs. TOSR181 allows computers to control the switching of external devices by using the USB port of your computer. It also has a wireless extension port and can work with Xbee or BluetoothBee, or WiFibee Module so that you can control your Device via ZigBee or Bluetooth or WiFi!
The TOSR181 provides one DS18B20 temperature sensor port and four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10Amp each. The module is powered from a 5VDC power supply (or USB). The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity. The relays are SPDT type. So if you want to power it with DC12V or 24V, you need a 12V/24V-5V DC converter.
- Note: Relay board default password is: 123456
- Note: Please remove the Bluetooth module when you use USB control.
- We also provide FREE Android/iOS App. You can control your Device with your phone very easily.
- Android APP(Bluetooth)
- iPhone APP (Bluetooth)
- Relay power rating
- If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
A full datasheet for the relays used on the TOSR181 is here: G5LA datasheet.
- If you use DC Power, the Input voltage should be DC5V.
- First Step – Install the Driver
- The TOSR181 module uses FT232RL USB to UART chip. Therefore, before using the TOSR181, you must download the FT232RL Driver.
- Connect the TOSR181, and windows will detect it and ask for the drivers. Point windows to the inf folder, and it will install the driver.
- The TOSR181 will now appear as a com port.
The TOSR181 operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table shown in the product images.
TOSR181 Baud rate: 9600
To get the TOSR181 up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have put together an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality.
- Working voltage: 5VDC
- Dimension: 198x45x17.2(mm)
- Standby Current 10mA/5VDC
- Current rating of up to 10 Amp.
- Latching or momentary outputs
- Password supported
There are no reviews yet.