High-End Industrial Portable Dot Peen Marking Machine and Hand Held Engraving Machine For Metal
HeatSign HS-PE01 Portable handheld dot peen marker offers an excellent solution to many metal marking and engraving tasks. These lightweight handheld engraving machines can be moved easily, are held securely by strong electromagnets, and produce clear, deep, accurate markings on various big-sized metal parts. The HS-PE01 handheld metal engraving machine marking area is 140mm x 60mm, incorporating direct touch screen controls, fast operation, and premium construction quality.
Dot Peen Machine Advantages
- Completely Portable, connect the electric power source to use.
- Software with a powerful edit function can automatically mark any logo outline, characters, letters, and numbers.
- Can mark on big metal parts such as car chassis, VIN.
- Low consumptions, one Hard Marking Pin can last at least one year
- HEF technology make it also works on an uneven surface
- Item Number: HS-PE01
- Engraving surface: Flat surface
- Marking area:140mm x 60mm
- Power source:100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Power consumption:300W
- Software: Include
- Engraving machine type: Portable, Handheld
- Engraving depth:0.02-0.6 mm (adjustable, depending on materials)
- Marking speed:2 letters~4 letters/s according to letter size (height 2mm)
- Marking materials request: Hardness less than HRC60
- Another Device request: None
Being able to mark your products directly has huge advantages. By engraving your company’s name, the part number, or other technical information directly onto your products, you ultimately make them easier to use for your customers. In addition, even the most durable labeling systems cannot achieve the permanence of engraving, making it the preferred choice for information that needs to last.
For many applications, a portable metal marking machine is required. Moving your marking machine to the item to be marked is invaluable for marking large machines and other heavy parts. In addition, electronic, metal processing, aerospace, medical, and automotive manufacturers consider these machines integral to their workflow.
The range of text, symbols, and graphics that can be printed with the HS-PE range of machines is comprehensive but can include:
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Numbers)
- Time and Date
- Lot numbers, Serial numbers, Chassis numbers
- Company names and logos
- Security codes, data matrix code
The HS-PE range of portable dot peen engraving machines offers good performance in speed and accuracy. These two factors are often the primary concern when considering such machines, and the HS-PE range does not disappoint. However, the HS-PE range also offers several key advantages over other types of engraving machines. Primarily, these portable machines are invaluable for workshops and factories producing large, bulky parts and machinery.
In addition, the HS-PE series incorporates several vital technological advances:
- The advanced HEF technology allows marking uneven surfaces, even relatively narrow pipes.
- The HS-PE series machines do not require discrete air compressor systems, facilitating compact installation suitable for small workshops.
- Similarly, controlling the HS-PE series machines is accomplished through an incorporated touchscreen; no separate PC workstation is needed. This gives direct control of the machine and helps to minimize the compatibility and latency problems common on many other engraving machines.
These machines are portable, needing only an electrical connection to function. Where even greater portability is required, an optional battery may be attached.
The dot peen marker machine can consider metal engraving tools to engrave characters on all metals such as Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Gold, Iron, etc. It is also marked on hard plastics. However, it is mainly used for engraving and marking the natural part, big plate, car chassis, VIN, component identification, traceability, tube, pipe, cast, forge, rod, engine, tools gear, pump, etc.
Note: This machine should be plugged in when used.