LoRaWAN Meter Plug for Electric Monitoring and Controlling
LW005-MP is a LoRaWAN smart plug with power and energy monitoring, the measuring accuracy can reach ±0.5%. The plug can connect to your server through the LoRaWAN gateway and LoRaWAN network, so as to realize smart control, power and energy monitoring, and other functions. It is mainly used for intelligent electrical control, industrial equipment monitoring, power monitoring and energy management, etc.
- LW005-MP series contains several product models, the model list is as below:ciptio
- LW005-MP-B: US type, max current is 15A, US915(Default Frequency)
- LW005-MP- G: UK type, max current is 13A, EU868(Default Frequency)
- LW005-MP- F: EU type, max current is 16A, EU868(Default Frequency)
- LoRaWAN® Class C compatible
- Remotely control
- Support wide range of voltage input(100-240VAC,50/60HZ)
- Multiple plug types (UK/US/FR/EU Type)
- Real-time voltage, current, power factor, and active power measurement with ±0.5%
- measuring accuracy
- Locally store the daily /totally energy data
- Over-load/Over-voltage/Sag-voltage/Over-current protection, minimize the electricity risk
- Load starts/stops working notification
- Two indicators indicate device network and switch state separately
- FCC&UL&CE certified
Scenario 1: Intelligent industrial control
LW005-MP can be used for electrical energy monitoring and remote control of some key industrial equipment. It can report the electrical parameters (voltage, current, power) and total electrical energy data during the operation of the equipment. Data analysis can be generated on the server so that users can find abnormal power consumption and abnormal working equipment in time to ensure power safety and optimize power distribution.
Scenario 2: Smart home appliance control
Connect the household appliances with the LW005-MP, you can remotely control the switch status through the APP/server, and view the power consumption data at any time. When you leave home and forget to turn off an electrical appliance, you can use the APP to remotely turn it off, which can help you minimize the electricity risk and save electricity bills.
Scenario 3: Smart office energy solution
Monitor the power consumption of some frequently used office equipment or electrical appliances. The plug can automatically power on the electrical devices during working hours and turn off during working-off hours. It also uploads the power consumption data of the load to the server in real time, the server can generate data analysis to find out the equipment with abnormal power consumption quickly and limit the use when the power consumption exceeds the normal range, which provides an effective way to manage the electrical devices and save the electricity bills.