MYNT EYE – 3D Stereo Camera Standard Version
Accurate depth sensing with a flexible range between 0.5 to 20 meters.
Optimized performance in normal lighting conditions or under low light conditions. Precision with a wide field of view at 140 degrees.
- 60 FPS Depth Map Resolution 752×480
- Global Shutter
- 120° x 75° Horizontal x Vertical FOV
Complete package simple to integrate. Optimal solution for development and quick integration. We stand to provide and develop a great sensor solution.
- Scan the environment quickly and provide a depth map output at maximum 60 FPS
- See the surrounding with a wide field of view, diagonal at 160°, horizontal at 123°, and vertical at 90°
- Find the right orientation and position with accurate motion sensing with 6 Axis IMU, the IMU and Frame Synchronization rate is less than 1 ms
- Accurate footage while in motion through global shutter
- Precision and speed with IR sensor coupled with stereo camera
120 mm baseline
The combination of the wide baseline and the flexible range of up to twenty meters provides a versatile solution for logistic applications, where the corners are tight, the moving variables many, and the depth data accuracy requirement high. MYNT EYE provides a quick response continuity rate while the platform stays in motion. For navigation or volumetric scanning, in poorly lit areas, the IR components can offer consistent secondary depth information, creating flexibility.
Depth Sensing at 60 FPS and 752×480 resolution
Obstacle avoidance requires continuity and a high fill rate. Drones and similar platforms with high mobility and lightweight that can change movement direction quickly benefits from MYNT EYE’s 60 FPS depth map and a wide field of view, covering more area and variables with reliable depth information. Comparing to a multi-sensor module solution covering the same area, the lightweight MYNT EYE produces a higher definition depth map with minimal distortion through a global shutter.
Duel IR Projectors and IMU Frame Synchronization
The IR projectors improve the accuracy through lowering the spatial noise and temporal noise. The additional data adds precision and enhances the feed result for volumetric measurement. Face recognition, object identification, motion tracking, mapping, and AR & VR applications can integrate seamlessly. The less than one millisecond IMU and frame synchronization rate adds additional advantages for the use of MYNT EYE through reducing the temporal noise.