ThingsLog NB-IoT Water Level Monitoring
Remote tank water level monitoring over NB-IoT is a remote level monitoring system that consists of a Narrowband IoT low-power data logger, level sensor, cloud platform, and a mobile app. The solution is ideal for low power level monitoring in remote locations with no power supply, like remote tanks, open channels, rivers, sewers, wastewaters, dams, or reservoirs. The remote level monitoring data loggers come preconfigured and ready to use.
All you need to do is sink the sensor to the bottom of your tank or reservoir and secure the data logger outside the tank.
- ThingsLog NB-IoT low power data logger
- ThingsLog Level sensor with barometric cable
Note that ThingsLog remote tank monitoring cloud and mobile app subscription package is orderable as a separate item.
Remote NB-IoT level monitoring system application
- Remote water tank level monitoring
- Animal and farmers’ tank level water level and consumption monitoring
- Dam level monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Tank level alerting
- Well-level monitoring and management
- Remote dam early warning system
- Borehole Water Levels remote monitoring
- Remote monitoring of larger ponds and reservoirs (The solution supports up to 200m level depth)
- Suitable for early warning systems in locations with difficult access and no power supply
Remote NB-IoT level monitoring features
- Fluid: non-aggressive fluids (water)
- Level of measurement: up to 200m (more than 100m on special request)
- Working temperature: 0 ÷ 70 °C
- Low/High-level instant alarms
- Accuracy: 0.5% for 100% of FSO
- Electrical connection: ventilated cable
- Probe diameter: 27 (30) mm
- Probe material: stainless steel 304/316 L
- Built-in stainless steel membrane 316 SS
- Up to 200m level depth
- Ten years battery life
Platform and mobile app
You will also need to purchase the ThingsLog tank level monitoring platform and mobile app subscription package to use the level monitoring data, logger. ThingsLog tank monitoring is a cloud-based platform accessible over the Internet. You will have your username and password and set up extra users if more people need access to the data. The platform will allow you to monitor the level of your tank remotely on your computer or mobile phone, set high and low-level alarms, review detailed readings and alarms and track the level/volume of your tank. If also required, a custom dashboard and some daily or weekly reports could be set.
ThingsLog platform and the mobile app support six languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, and Bulgarian.
NB-IoT network connectivity
We support out-of-the-box NB-IoT global roaming connectivity in Germany, Austria, Great Brittan, Greece, Italy, Spain, and Nederland.
Advantages over competitive level monitoring solutions
- Designed with low-power in mind (no need for solar or any other kind of an on-site power supply)
- Easy installation
- Long battery life
- Level alarms are sent as emails and mobile notifications
- Narrowband IoT is a critical factor for low data network usage and long battery life
- Convenient mobile application for reviewing of current level/volume
- Available for both Andriod and Apple mobile phones
There are no reviews yet.