Ultra High-Frequency UHF RFID Lite Module, Wireless Communication UHF Module
The UHF RFID Lite Module is a highly efficient and reliable RFID technology designed to help businesses streamline their inventory management, asset tracking, and supply chain management processes. With impressive capabilities and reliable performance, this module is the perfect solution for businesses looking to improve their operational efficiency.
When building an RFID-based product or application, selecting the appropriate frequency and planning for your needs can be difficult.
The UHF Lite Module can read data at 100 cm and beyond. It can save and read more than 20 tags at the same time. In addition, it provides the RSSI signal strength of each tag scanned, which is extremely valuable for determining the exact location of objects and enabling extremely quick data transfer.
The system’s performance is so robust that it can function even when the tag is positioned in a region with high levels of electromagnetic interference (EMI) emitted by motors, robotics, assembly lines, engines, etc.
Then the UHF Lite Module solves the challenges mentioned above and has many additional characteristics that make it appropriate for your needs.
- Stable reading distance of up to 1 meter
- Can identify over 50 tags simultaneously
- Supports ISO18000-6C/EPC C1G2 protocol
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA (supports external antenna)
- No need to connect any other outer radiating device
- Can work without exothermic reaction at the normal indoor temperature
- Sustain electricity <200mA @ 3.5V (26dBm Output). Pulse peak current <260mA.
- 24 hours x 365 days’ work normally
- Appearance is little influenced by the cover, electromagnetic environment, etc.
- Wide temperature design and the temperature drift coefficient.
EU/UK Frequency Range: 865.1-867.9 MHz
US Frequency Range: 902.25-927.75 MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 5V DC
- Operation current: 180mA @ 3.5V (26 dBm Output，25°C),
- 110mA @ 3.5V (18 dBm Output，25°C)
- Standby current <80mA (EN pin high level)
- Sleeping current <100uA (EN pin low level)
- Communication interface: TTL UART Interface
- Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Operating frequency: 860-960MHz
- Output power: 18-26 dBm
- Output power accuracy: +/- 1dB
- Tags RSSI: support
- Communication baud rate: 115200 bps（default and recommend) – 38400bps
- Working humidity < 95% (+ 25 °C)
- Operating time <100mS。
- Storage temp. – 20 °C to + 85 °C
- Operation temp. – 20 °C to + 70 °C
- Heat-dissipating method Air cooling(no need out install cooling fin）
- 1 x UHF Lite Module Only