Xeoma Video Surveillance Software Standard License for 16 Cameras with 1 Year of Updates
By buying this item, you will receive an electronic license (a combination of digits) delivered to your email (no hardware included). For any questions, please visit Xeoma official website
Xeoma video surveillance software has been developed for 10 years and proved to have an ideal set of functions including AI-based features for individual use and all kinds of business. Our clients all around the world cherish the simplicity in use and opportunity of system expansion.
Create your unique video surveillance system with a user-friendly interface that allows you to add a great variety of modules.
Xeoma Standard is a basic edition with the most popular and necessary modules that can be used to build a perfect CCTV solution. Xeoma Standard license includes the following modules:
- Remote access from anywhere, even without static IP using our Repeater service
- Unlimited modules in a chain
- Dual-streaming (use necessary URLs for higher performance)
- Multiple user profiles with different rights (Administrator, Operator, etc.)
- Unlimited time off work (license is for a lifetime)
- Customization available and free
- Camera view in browser with a possibility to issue created users access to necessary cameras
- PTZ control, both tracking and manual control
- Digital zoom
- Device list (work with groups of cameras)
- Search in the archive player by date/time
- Search in the archive player in a certain area
- Visualization of movement on preview with a possibility to see trails of moving objects
- Saving still image – screenshot from live image or archive
- Various camera view layouts
- Fullscreen mode
- Activation on virtual machines including docker
- Software is portable (can be used without installation)
- USB hardware key is available (optional) – the license will be portable
No constant internet connection is required, Xeoma can work without Internet (and licenses can be activated offline)
Xeoma Standard license is perpetual. It includes 1 year of free updates, after that period is over, you’ll be able to use your Xeoma Standard license forever in the last available version of Xeoma or purchase Xeoma Standard renewal with a 50% discount to be able to update software further.
– Xeoma works on all major operating systems: Windows, Linux, Linux/ARM (Raspberry), Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
Everything depends on cameras that will be processed in Xeoma. For the system requirements calculator, please visit Xeoma official site.
Supported operating systems: Windows – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, both 64-bit and 32-bit versions, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016.
Linux – both 32-bit and 64-bit versions with XWindows or console/server. Available for Linux based on an ARM processor (e.g. Raspberry Pi) or Intel processors.
Supported Linux distros: Ubuntu latest versions (12, 13, 14 and newer), Debian 7 and up, openSUSE 12.2 and up, Mint 13 and up, CentOS version 7 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 6 or higher.
Mac OS X version 10.9 or higher.
Android – Android OS 4.4 (API LEVEL 10) or higher (recommended – 4.2 or higher), 20 Mb of free operating memory, screen resolution – 450×450 or higher.
iPhone/iPad – iOS version 6 or higher.
- Connect remotely anytime! (with our Mobile App on iOS and Android as well)
- Easy installation by downloading the software, activating the serial number, and adding cameras, you are ready to go! Cameras can be added automatically.
- Supported 99% of cameras in the market (including no-names). Any resolution. Supports dual streaming.
- Absolutely free tech support via email, phone, Skype, and online chat. Ask a question, offer an idea, we are happy to help!
- New versions are released each month with updated and freshly developed features.
If you’d like to purchase other editions (with fewer or more cameras), please visit our website or request via messages.
There are no reviews yet.