Please follow the instructions below to add your Products Correctly!
Make sure your product stands out! A line of text is not enough. Customers want to know everything about your product before they buy.
Shipping: Under SETTINGS, choose COUNTRY TABLE RATE and save. Then, within each product page, enter shipping fees for each COUNTRY or CONTINENT, and EVERYWHERE ELSE.
Please Be Aware That High Shipping Fees Affect Your Sales negatively!
1. Copy your product content correctly: If you copy your product content from your website and paste it into Oz Robotics, then paste it into the TEXT to prevent copying over HTML/PHP/CSS Codes and Tags from your website to ours. After that, click on the VISUAL to adjust your product content. Please note we reject products that do not pass our review process.
2. Product images: DO NOT copy and paste your product’s images from your website to Oz Robotics. Instead, save your product images to your computer desktop in English, then upload them to Oz Robotics from your computer. Your product images should not have your website URL on them. Sell more with high-resolution product images
3. The Featured Image: Your product’s first image MUST have a white or transparent background because Google paid and organic Ads exclude the featured image with logos and other materials. Based on Google, it is a violation of Google Adds policies.
4. Self-Promoting: DO NOT add your website URL, email address, phone number, or office address on the product page via links or images for self-promoting. This is against our vendor policy.
5. Product Warranty: Add your Product Warranty at the bottom of each product page for buyers to see.
6. What’s Included: Add What’s Included at the bottom of each product page for customers to know what they will get.
7. Product Videos: Use white-label product videos that do not include your website URL, phone number, email, or other self-promoting information.
8. Product Specifications and Features: Enter the product weight, dimension, features, technical specifications, and other physical information.
9. Variations, Attributes, and Other Topics: If your products have options or you need detailed instructions, please scroll down and click on the + sign to expand the page for each topic under each title.
10. Files (Product Documentation, CAD Designs, STEP Files or other Drawing Materials, Manuals, Diagrams, and Tutorials): Please upload your product-related files (in a zip) and PDF Manuals within your product page by checking the Downloadable box for customers to download upon purchase. It will save time for everyone.
11. Product Price: Your product price and shipping fees must be the same on Oz Robotics as you have on your website. E.g., if a product on your website is $100.00, Oz Robotics should also be $100.00. You cannot add our margin to your retail price or shipping fees on our website. This will prevent confusion for customers and competition between us.
12. SKU: Please add your product SKU for each item.
13. Out of Stock: Make sure your products do not show Out of Stock if they are back in stock.
14. Backorders: Mark products as Backorder if they are in production so customers can buy and you can ship them once they are back in stock. You can do that within the product page > Inventory > checkmark the Manage stock?, then from Allow backorders?, select Allow, then click Save Changes.
STORE SETTINGS: Click the SETTINGS tab to complete all the necessary sections (Store Name, Store Description, Seller Information, and Address).
MY ACCOUNT: Click here: https://ozrobotics.com/my-account/ to complete all the necessary sections.
PAYPAL: You must enter your PayPal address so we can send you your payment.
BRANDING: Store Banner: 1920px wide X 400px height. Store Logo: 400px X 400px
Click on the + or the title to expand the page for each topic.
HOW TO ADD YOUR SHIPPING FEES: Dashboard > Settings > Shipping
First, please read Oz Robotics Shipping System: https://ozrobotics.com/oz-robotics-shipping-system/.
If you have more than one product to sell on Oz Robotics, we recommend using the Country Table Rate to enter separate shipping fees within each product to all or certain countries as needed.
If you have one product only, you could choose the Flat Rate to enter the same or different shipping fees to all or certain countries as needed.
- From your Dashboard > Settings > Shipping, choose the Flat Rate or Country Table Rate to begin. Save your selection. Now go to Products to enter their shipping fees within each product page.
- After choosing Flat Rate or Country Table Rate, you can enter your shipping cost based on the Continent or choose Everywhere Else to enter a single fee within the product page.
SAME SHIPPING FEE: If you want to use the same shipping fee for all countries, enter a shipping fee into the Shipping Fee box without selecting any country from the Country drop-down menu and click the SAVE CHANGES button to save.
DIFFERENT SHIPPING FEES: If you want to use a different shipping fee, for example, $10 for the USA, then select the United States from the Country drop-down menu on the left, and enter the shipping fee, for example, $10 into the Shipping Fee box and click on the SAVE CHANGES button.
QTY: On the right, under the Override title, you will see QTY, which means regardless of the quantity in the cart, the same amount of the shipping fee will apply. Once the QTY box is checked, it will not add a shipping fee for each item in the cart.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING FEES: If you want to use one shipping fee for the USA and a different shipping fee for the rest of the world, then select the United States from the Country drop-down menu on the left, and enter the shipping amount into the Shipping Fee box on the right, and click on the SAVE CHANGES button to save. Enter a new amount into the Shipping Fee box by selecting Everywhere Else from the Country drop-down menu and clicking the SAVE CHANGES to save your entry.
We would recommend that you enter your shipping fees for the countries below. You’re welcome to add other countries you believe we can sell your products. Now, go to your product page and click the Add Rate button to begin.
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
HOW TO ADD YOUR PRODUCTS: Dashboard > Products
You can enter all the relevant information in your Dashboard > Products > Add Product. Once you complete all the information, please click SAVE CHANGES, and we will receive a notification to review. Once we review your product page, we will publish it.
Product Name: The product name should be at most 70 characters. We strongly encourage you to submit titles with 70 characters or less whenever possible. See why it is so important!
Right product images to increase your sales? Visit Optimizing Your Product Images for Search Engines to learn how.
Product Description: This section is about entering your Product’s necessary description, bullet points, and specifications. You can be as descriptive as you want. Write about your products, their features, and what applications customers can use.
Product Short Description: Here, you can summarize your Product in the best way possible with one paragraph. Ensure you use a paragraph different than in the Product Description to prevent repetition. The “Product Short Description” should be unique.
Categories: Please make sure you choose the right category for your Product. You have a maximum of 5 categories to choose from, but it is unnecessary to use them all. Even one is sufficient if that is the most relevant.
Tags: It is crucial to enter the most relevant tags for your Product for visitors to find your products here on Oz Robotics. If your Product is a drone, enter drone, selfie drone, UAV, or FPV drone, etc., be very specific. Also, enter your country name so consumers can search “made in…” such as enter made in France if your technology was manufactured in France, made in Japan if you manufactured in Japan, etc. On the other hand, please only enter relevant tags, making it harder for your Product to be found.
Featured Image: The Featured Image is the main product image and represents your Product in the best way possible. It will be the most crucial Image. Please ensure it has high resolution with 1000px width or 1000px height or a minimum of 750 x 750 px with either size. It should be in. JPG format only, do not use PNG, and do not use GIF because of both. PNGs and GIFs are bulky and very slow to load!
Gallery: The Gallery images will show more details about your products from different angles, maybe colors, sizes, features, etc. You can upload up to 20 images for each Product for your gallery. Consumers check gallery images to fully understand your Product and see all the angles and features of a product before they buy. Please use JPG format only; do not use PNG, and do not use GIF because of both. PNGs and GIFs are bulky and very slow to load!
Content Images: Always use text instead of images only because content with text is better for paid and organic search results. Content with only photos is not as good. If you choose to use some images within your text content, please use JPG format only; do not use PNG, and do not use GIF because of both. PNGs and GIFs are bulky and very slow to load!
Product Type: If your Product does not have any variables (such as different colors and sizes), choose the default, which is the Simple Product option. If you have different colors and dimensions of a product, please select Product Variable.
Virtual vs. Downloadable: There are two types of products under “Product Type,” which are Virtual and Downloadable. Only check Virtual if it is a subscription-based product such as SAAS. It can also be transferable goods such as domain names. Please check Downloadable if your Product comes with downloadable material or software (such as Reference Materials, audio files, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals, and Tutorials). If your Product is neither, please do not mark it as Virtual or Downloadable.
Downloadable – Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals, and Tutorials
Once you checkmark the Downloadable option, the Add File button will appear at the bottom of the page. You may click and upload your files as needed. Please make sure your files are virus-free and harmless.
A customer will download the products immediately with the order confirmation email, including a Downloadable Link to the product file(s), which can also be downloaded from their My Account section if needed. If you have any problems uploading your files, please get in touch with us immediately. We’re here to help whenever you need us. Please DO NOT upload video files or files over 20MB.
Once you check “Downloadable,” “Standard Product” will appear under Download Type. Choose the appropriate option (if it is a PDF manual, choose the Standard option. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just so you know, you can alternatively copy and paste the product file URL if it is located on github.com, adrive.com, or similar file sites.
SKU: Enter your SKU (or ISBN or ISSN for books and journals). The SKU refers to a Stock-Keeping Unit, a unique identifier for each Product and service that can be purchased. It also helps customers to find your Product easily within the website upon a search using the SKU number or name you have entered for your products. Each Product SKU must be unique.
Regular price ($) – This is the retail price you offer for your Product on your website.
Sale Price ($) – On-Sale Price for particular campaigns. To enter a Sale Price ($), you must have the Regular price entered.
- If you want to manage your stock and monitor your sales this way, you can checkmark this option and enter your Stock Quantity.
- Allow Backorders (if managing stock, this controls whether or not backorders are allowed).
- Manage your Stock Status to control whether or not the Product is listed as “in stock” or “out of stock,”
- Please DO NOT check Sold Individually if it doesn’t apply to you. Instead, contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
- Edit each Product separately, enter the shipping fees for each country using their two letters of country code, then SAVE it. No State is required unless it applies to your item.
- Leave the QTY box unchecked unless you charge a single shipping fee regardless of the number of items in the same cart.
- If you want to apply a single shipping fee to all of the remaining countries, enter your shipping fee without selecting any country from the drop-down menu and save it.
Linked Products: To showcase relevant products from your inventory, choose Up-Sells or Cross-Sells. Then, on a product page, scroll down until You may also like… and under that, this is where your Up-Sells products will show.
Attributes: Choose the attributes option to create your variations if your Product has different variations or options, such as different colors, sizes, and add-ons with different or additional pricing.
How to Add Variations:
- If your Product is saved as a Simple Product, switch to a Variable Product.
- First, create a new attribute or choose an available one that has already been created, e.g., Size, Color Options, etc., and click on Add.
- Ensure the Visible on the product page AND used for variations are checked
- From Value(s): choose the option/value
- Click on the Add button and enter a name for the new attribute term
- And follow the next step to complete your entry