Zero Tolerance Policy
Oz Robotics’ rules create a more accessible and safer way to sell and buy a fair and enjoyable experience for all customers, vendors/suppliers, and affiliates. So make sure you follow these golden rules. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limiting your privileges and suspension or termination of your account without any consent.
Your Oz Robotics Account
- You may only have ONE Oz Robotics account.
- You may not attempt to bypass Oz Robotics by sending private offers to members, including vendors, customers, and others.
- Sales Offers, Product Listing, Auction Bids, and Purchasing you make must be a genuine intention to buy and sell without spamming or phishing with fraudulent activities on our platform by any means or in any form.
- You may not use the Discussion, Review, and Contact Us forms for self-promotion or abuse.
Selling on Oz Robotics
- You must have the full right to sell the product(s).
- You must not copy and paste other sellers’ product listing content.
- When you list a domain name, website, or mobile app on the Oz Robotics auction, you must not use URLs from other sites where you have listed the same item.
- You must back up any traffic and revenue claims with evidence for domain names, websites, and mobile apps.
- It would be best if you did not bid on your listing.
- You must not intentionally hide any information from the public view related to your products.
- Your physical, auctionable, and digital products must include all source files, manuals (if needed), and other related assets.
- Must NOT contain Adult content in any product with photos, images, text, videos, links, and other mediums.
- Must comply with copyright and trademark laws.
- Overall, your product(s) must be legal and not break any criminal laws!
Please note that Oz Robotics has a zero-tolerance policy for any of the above infractions. Breaking any of these can seriously affect your listing, vendor, affiliate, author, or customer account. Listings breaching any rules may be corrected, suspended, or removed immediately without consent. In such a case or action, there won’t be any refund. We abide by the law of The United States of America and the State of New York, where Oz Robotics is located and runs the business.
<< Back to Policies