2 x 50W SPDIF Coaxial+DSP Amplifier Board – TSA7802C
TSA7802C 2x50W 2 channels SPDIF+DSP digital amplifier board with a SPDIFBee receiver module. SPDIFBee converts the SPDIF signal to an I2S signal and outputs it to the ADAU1701 DSP chip. TSA7802C is a very flexible DSP/DAC/Amplifier combination board. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TPA3116D2), and two channels have a 50W power output. All the channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. Any DC12V-24V power supply can power this board. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers.
It’s atwo2 channels, amplifier board. It has a coaxial input connector on the board which can accept different sampling rates from digital audio sources, from 16bit 44.1KHz to 26bit 96KHz. The highlight point is the ADAU1701 DSP chip on board. Users can set each channel’s audio tone separately.
- External Buttons port: Not support this function on TSA7802C.
- Aux in enable port: The default DSP program mixes the RCA/Bluetooth audio and output to the amplifier chips. If you want, select the RCA/SPDIF manually by a switch. You can connect an external switch to this port and load a different DSP program.
- POT port: The user can connect an external 10K potentiometer to control the audio volume.
- DSP programming port: The user can load a new DSP program by using the USBi JTAG Sigma DSP programmer
The onboard default DSP program will mix the RCA&SPDIF audio and output to the speakers. Users can also change the DSP program to let the audio source be selectable by an external switch.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 30V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Supply Voltage (VDC)||–||12||21||24|
|Power output per channel||RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||50W|
|RL= 8Ω, 10% THD+N||30W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||18W|
|100W channel: RL= 2Ω, 1% THD+N||100W|
|THD+N||@4Ω, 1W, 1KHz||0.03%|
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@4Ω||20Hz||–||20KHz|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3.2Ω|
|Efficiency||50W @ 4Ohm||87%||–||92%|
- Size: 10.5cm x 7.5cm x 2.2cm
- SPDIF Supported sampling rate:
- 16bit, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz
- 24bit, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz
- I2S Sampling Rate: 48KHz, 16bitTwo2 channels
- Working voltage: DC12V-24V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car Audio