Adeept Mars Rover PiCar-B WiFi Smart Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/B/2B, Speech Recognition, OpenCV Target Tracking, STEM Kit
The PiCar-B is an AI robot car kit based on Raspberry Pi. It is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, Robotics, and electronics. We have written a detailed and illustrated manual with which you can quickly complete the assembly of the robot.
Delivery: Estimated between Delivery time: 10~25 working days. For wholesale pricing, please contact us.
- STEM Educational Robot – An complete AI(Artificial Intelligence) robot kit based on the Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is omitted).
- Speech Recognition – PiCar-B can be controlled by voice; Object Recognition and Tracking – based on OpenCV; Automatic Obstacle Avoidance – based on ultrasonic sensor; Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture – can be remotely controlled by APP on PC; WS2812 RGB LEDs – can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission.
- Easy to Assemble and Coding – A 81-page PDF manual with illustrations is considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
- Strong Technical Support – Official forum, Blog, YouTube video, and instant feedback with E-mails.
- Powered by 2×18650 batteries(NOT included). It would help if you prepared your own batteries.
PiCar-B has the following characteristics:
- Speech Recognition – it can understand your words and then execute your commands.
- Object Recognition and Tracking – based on OpenCV, can track objects of a specific shape or color.
- Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection, it can walk along the route you set
- Automatic Obstacle Avoidance – based on an ultrasonic sensor, it can avoid obstacles ahead and find the next path.
- Real-time Video Transmission can transfer the real-time images taken by the Raspberry Pi camera to a remote computer.
- Remotely Controlled by APP – You can remotely control the robot through the buttons on the keyboard or the virtual buttons on the GUI.
- Equipped with 12x WS8212 serial RGB LEDs, these RGB LEDs can be controlled through only one GPIO pin, which can change various colors and indicate the working state of the robot.
1 Set Acrylic Plates
1x Adeept Motor HAT V2.0
1x Raspberry Pi Camera(with Cable)
1x USB Microphone
1x Ultrasonic Sensor Module
2x Adeept RGB LED Module
4x Adeept WS2812 RGB LED Module
1x Adeept 3CH Line Tracking Module
1x Gear Motor
1x Battery Holder
1x Cross Socket Wrench
2x Cross Screwdriver(Small and Large)
1x Winding Pipe
10x Bearing(6*F624ZZ + 4*F687ZZ)
2x Umbrella Gear Set
Other necessary accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, Couplings)