Atlas Handheld Controller for Unmanned Systems
ATLAS Controller provides end-to-end UAS control experience, including vehicle configuration, real-time telemetry information, video streaming, waypoints, mission planning, and much more.
- Fly – High-fidelity hall-effect joysticks provide a smooth and natural feel when controlling a drone. In addition, ergonomically positioned payload control joysticks make flying comfortable and safe. Fly manually or quickly switch to autonomous mode with a click.
- Plan – Plan waypoints mission right on the Controller; no need to have any other external computer. The touch screen lets you interactively place waypoints and adjust all mission parameters before sending the drone for autonomous flight.
- Connect – Two WiFi systems onboard – long range for connectivity with the drone and short range for internet connectivity to download maps, upload logs, and capture data. LTE connectivity is available as an option.
Run the Software of Your Choice
AIRLink Controller supports various control software, including SmartAP GCS, QGroundControl, and Mission Planner.
Full situational awareness
AIRLink Controller provides real-time video feed from multiple cameras and a map with detailed telemetry information. Easily switch between a map, and video feeds with a simple tap of the screen. Control any vehicles, including:
- Ground robots
Flexible controls assignment
AIRLink Controller has four high-accuracy Hall-effect joysticks. As a result, functions assignment can be quickly done in the software. Upper joysticks are recommended for UAS control (roll, pitch, yaw, thrust), and lower joysticks for payload control – gimbal orientation and camera controls. The Controller is designed for operators as primary users.
Long range communication
AIRLink Controller has an integrated long-range telemetry module with high bandwidth, allowing it to transmit high-resolution video, telemetry data, manual control, and payload data. Key features include:
- 2.4 GHz
- up to 30 dBm output power
- FCC / CE compliant
- AES-256 encryption
- Ultra-low latency
The radio module can be disabled when it’s unnecessary, e.g., when operating over LTE.
AIRLink Controller provides connectivity status information, including RSSI level. In addition, two standard antennas with an SMA connector can be replaced for a higher gain antenna providing an even more extended range.
AIRLink Controller’s ergonomic design perfectly fits in the operator’s hands and allows continuous work. Additionally, it’s IP68 rated with dust protection and water resistance.
- Dimensions: 286x165x55 mm
- Weight: 1140 g
|PROCESSOR AND MEMORY|
|CPU||Octa Core, 2.7GHz|
|External||MicroSD (Up to 1TB)|
|Frequency||2402 – 2482 MHz|
|Power||up to 30 dBm / 1W|
|Bandwidth||4 / 8 MHz|
|Data rate||25 Mbps|
|Latency||< 100 ms|
|Payload control sticks||x2|
|RF Module on / off button||x1|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|SIZE AND WEIGHT|
|Battery||Li-Ion, fully integrated|
|Charge interface||USB Type C|
Control In Your Hands
We believe that ergonomics is everything when operating a drone, and with AIRLink Controller, we provide the best flight experience for both manual and autonomous flights.
There are no reviews yet.