Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
This is a compact size bluetooth audio transmitter with built-in rechargeable battery. Maybe your music player (TV, Computer, DVD, Radio etc..) isn’t integrated with Bluetooth. And you don’t want to use cable to connect with our amplifier board. Then You can use this little thing to let your audio player connect with your Bluetooth amplifier board wirelessly.
No need to install any drivers. Just plug the 3.5mm stereo jack with your audio player 3.5mm audio connector. Press main button about 3-5 seconds to turn it ON.
How to pair?
- Keep your bluetooth transmitter and bluetooth receiver device within 5m.
- Turn on your bluetooth receiver device, keep it in pairing mode
- Turn on your bluetooth transmitter, press the main button about 6-7 seconds. When blue and red LED light alternately flash, then transmitter is in pairing mode and search for receiver device automatically, finish pairing and connecting.
- After connecting successfully, the bluetooth LED will flash twice in 4 seconds.
- Connect the audio cable with your music player. Now you can enjoy your music wirelessly.
Note: Please make sure your bluetooth receiver device supports A2DP
Note: This bluetooth audio transmitter can work with our bluetooth audio amplifier boards perfectly.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Bluetooth protocol: A2DP
- Output power: ClassII
- working time: 5-7 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Dimensions: 45x32x8mm
- Weight: 14g