High-end CNC Metal Engraving Machine with Fixture and Stable Table Top Dot Peen Marking Machine
HeatSign HS-DE Dot Peen marking machine represents a good solution for your metal marking requirements, such as nameplate engraving. These machines are fast and versatile, featuring a high writing speed, the ability to work on various metal materials, and an integrated touchscreen for ease of control. The HS-DE series also supplies a height of 140mm x 90mm (5.51 inches x 3.54 inches).
Being able to mark your products directly has huge advantages. By engraving your company name, the part number, or other technical information directly onto your products, you make them easier for your customers to use. In addition, even the most durable labeling systems cannot achieve the permanence of engraving, making it the preferred choice for information that needs to last.
Common applications in which Dot Peen marking machines may be used include:
- Tool marking, nameplate engraving
- Marking automotive parts
- Marking forged and cast machine parts
- Marking batch numbers and other information on worked steel, copper, aluminum, etc.
While speed and accuracy remain the primary concerns when considering any engraving machine, the HS-DE series incorporates several key technological advances that give it a number of significant advantages:
- The advanced HEF technology allows marking on uneven surfaces, even relatively narrow pipes.
- The HS-DE series machines do not require discrete air compressor systems, facilitating compact installation suitable for small workshops.
- Similarly, controlling the HS-DE series machines is accomplished through an incorporated touchscreen; no separate PC workstation is needed. This gives direct control of the machine and helps to minimize the compatibility and latency problems common on many other engraving machines.
Dot Peen Machine Advantages
- Apply the most widely used up-down lifting structure to mark different-sized metal parts.
- Software with a powerful edit function can automatically mark any logo, character, letter and graph, series number, VIN number, or engine number.
- Highly integrated design includes a touch screen and software; you plug and play.
- Low consumption, one Hard Marking Pin can last at least one year
- HEF technology make it also works on an uneven surface
- Item Number: HS-DE01
- Engraving surface: Flat surface
- Marking area: 140mm x 90mm
- Power source:100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Power consumption: 125W
- Software: Include
- Engraving machine type: Desktop, benchtop
- Engraving depth: 0.02-0.6 mm (adjustable, depending on materials)
- Marking speed: 2 letters~4 letters/s according to letter size (height 2mm)
- Marking materials request: Hardness less than HRC60
- Another Device request: None
The machine can engrave all metals such as Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Gold, Iron, etc. It is also marked on hard plastics. It is mainly used for engraving and marking the direct part, nameplate, car chassis, Vin code, component identification, traceability, metal tag, label, cast, forge, rod, engine, tools, gear pump, etc.
Compact the Plywood Case package to keep delivery safe.
Note: This machine should be plugged in when used.