Learn how to program with python and interact with different sensors with the IOT Weather Kit for Pi. The kit contains all the necessary hardware and software to build your own indoor Air quality monitor with Carbon Dioxide, Total Volatile Organic Compounds, Pressure , Humidity and Temperature readings. Moreover, you will learn about all the basics of Raspberry Pi & Python programming
– Nanomesher ProdBoard – add-on board for Raspberry Pi
– Weather Sensors (Bosch BMP180 Pressure Sensor + Sensirion SHT31 Humidity and Temperature Sensor)
– AMS CCS811 Air quality Sensor Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC + eCO2 with Integrated MCU Onboard Processing)
– 16GB microsd card – for running your operating system and software
– Source code on github
– Optional 3D Printer Case. You may print your own by using downloaded stl file
– 6 x GPIO Buttons
– 2 x onboard LED
– 3 x i2C Ports for connecting to sensors such as temperature, humidity and pressure sensors
– 1.3″ High Contrast OLED display (128 x 96 resolution)
– Pi Switch for Raspberry Pi (It’s programmable with onboard Attiny85 using the same design as our first Kickstarter project delivered)
– Infrared Receiver with Remote Control included (LIRC compatible)
– Infrared Blaster (LIRC compatible)
– 8 Channel Dip switch to optionally turn off any buttons and LEDs, so the GPIO pins can be spared
– Reusable Raspberry Pi 40pin GPIO Pinout
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Nanomesher is an IOT (Internet of Things) Maker based in Hong Kong. We gained our reputation from more than 700 backers via numerous successfully funded and delivered Kickstarter projects.
Nanomesher have 3 Product lines:
1. NanoDIY – IOT Tools For Raspberry Pi & Arduino
2. NanoSTEM – Guided Educational Toolkits
3. NanoSOUND – Audio Products for Raspberry Pi
United States (US)
Customer Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.