SuperTank Pro 26800mAh 100WPD Portable Power Bank
OLED Display for Various Charging Information – SuperTank Pro has an OLED screen that provides smart power specs, including the number of devices, input and output status, battery capacity, and more. SuperTank Pro is the first power bank that adopts a coulomb meter that displays input and output status and battery capacity accurately.
Zendure Portable Laptop Charger 26800mAh Power Bank
1.100W USB-C PD Input & Output, Fast Charge Devices and Itself
- With 100W USB-C Power Delivery output, SuperTank Pro can provide full-speed charging for most of the latest USB-C laptops.
- SuperTank Pro can recharge itself in 1.45 hours with 100W USB-C Power Delivery input.
- SuperTank Pro supports mainstream smartphone fast charge protocols of PD 3.0, QC 3.0, and PPS 5A
2. Power 4 Devices Simultaneously
- The first power bank equips with 4 USB-C ports for charging power four devices simultaneously with a total 138W output.
3. One Week Usage with Sky-high 26,800mAh Capacity
- SuperTank Pro adopts a high-density battery, which can provide more battery life comparing other power banks.
- With a sky-high 26,800mAh capacity, SuperTank Pro can extend phone usage by up to one week.
- Easy boarding, 96.48Wh, is the airline-safe battery capacity approved by TSA/EASA for carry-on usage.
4 USB-C and 1 USB-A adapter 138W PD ports
- USB-C1/C2: 100W input/output
- USB-C3/C4: 20W output
- USB-C to A adapter
Stay Up to Date with Upgradeable Firmware
SuperTank Pro’s firmware can be updated through the PC. So SuperTank Pro can stay updated with newer charging protocols when new devices come up. *Connect SuperTank Pro to PC (Windows) via USB-C to USB-C charge/sync cable for firmware upgrade
Safe and Reliable
- SuperTank Pro equips with nine layers of protection for safety.
- With built-in dual NTC Thermistor Sensors (temperature inductors), SuperTank Pro can detect its temperature for protection.
- An aluminum shell is conducive to heat dissipation.
- 24-month Support Service
The perfect companion for travel and business trips
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take SuperTank Pro on a flight?
Yes. You are allowed to take a portable charger that’s rated up to 100 watt-hours on a flight. The energy of SuperTank Pro is 96.48 watt-hours, so it is safe to take your SuperTank Pro on a flight.
What’s the difference between SuperTank Pro and SuperTank?
SuperTank Pro & SuperTank have 26,800 mAh capacity with 8 Samsung high-density electric-vehicle battery cells built-in. In addition, SuperTank Pro features 4 USB-C ports, an OLED screen with a precious battery status display, upgradable firmware, and delivers up to 138W total output.
How many input ports does SuperTank Pro have?
SuperTank can be recharged via USB-C(1) or USB-C(2) port. The first port connected to the charger will be identified as an input port, while the other works as an output port.
How long does SuperTank Pro recharge to full?
It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes tested in our laboratory environment.
Does SuperTank Pro work with MacBook Pro 16”?
Yes. The USB-C1 or USB-C2 port of SuperTank Pro delivers up to 100W that can fast charge MacBook Pro 16” at full speed.
What is the power output of each USB port?
The USB-C(1) or USB-C(2) can have 100W input or output. The USB-C(3) or USB-C(4) delivers up to 18W output.
Does SuperTank Pro support PPS charging?
Yes, the USB-C(2) port of SuperTank Pro supports 5-11V, 5A up to 55W PPS charging. In addition, it delivers up to about 35W for Samsung S20 Ultra & Note 10.
What is the total output of SuperTank Pro?
When using all of the USB ports to charge your devices, SuperTank Pro can deliver up to 138W total output. The USB-C(1) and USB-C(2) deliver up to 60W each and 120W in total. The USB-C(3) and USB-(C4) deliver up to 18W.
How to reset and recover SuperTank Pro?
Press the power button for 10 seconds. Then, as the OLED screen display “RESET AND RECOVERY,” SuperTank Pro will reset automatically.
How to charge the Micro-USB device with SuperTank Pro?
You can plug in the supplied USB-C to USB-A adapter and connect the USB-A to Micro USB Cable to charge the Micro-USB devices.
How to revive the STP screen display and charge it?
Please try to charge the SuperTank Pro with a charger of 5V and USB-A to C cable.
About this item
- 100W PD & 26800mAh: SuperTank Pro 26800mAh large capacity power bank is equipped with 100W super fast charging technology, which can quickly charge your device multiple times.
- 4 USB-C & 1 USB-A Adapter: 4 USB-C ports and 1 USB-A adapter have a maximum combined power of 138W, allowing four devices to be quickly charged simultaneously.
- Smart OLED Screen: Zendure is the first company to launch a smart digital OLED display, which allows you to check the remaining power, remaining charging time, input and output power, and battery capacity anytime, anywhere.
- Fast Charge Protocol Firmware Upgrade: SuperTank Pro can upgrade firmware via PC to keep up with the latest fast charge protocols; additionally supports simultaneous input and output.
- Intelligent Safety Protection: The Zendure STP uses a lighter, safer, and more explosion-proof lithium polymer battery with built-in 9-layer safety protection to protect you and your device.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally, and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.