TSA6179B – AudioB Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver Board RCA (Apt-X)
TSA6179B is a Bluetooth 5.0 stereo audio receiver board based on QCC3031. You can connect it to the RCA input on your home audio system. You can stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or mp3 player to your home audio system. The Bluetooth module has a micro USB port, which means you can change the firmware by yourself; you can make the board works in TWS mode or party mode, and two buttons on the module can be configured for different functions as you need.
TSA6179 provides two firmware: TWS mode and Party mode (Multipoint); you can also update the firmware via a micro USB port.
- TWS mode: module works as a Bluetooth stereo audio receiver, and you can plug it into our amplifiers.
- Party mode(Multipoint): you can pair multiple modules and work together. This makes it possible to build a wireless surround sound system.
How to Use:
- Power up the module and wait for 1 second; the module is in pairing mode, and Blue LED and Red LED flash alternately. (Voice: Pairing)
- Now, Your smartphone will be able to find a new Bluetooth device named “TSA6179”. Connect it.
- You can play the music now. If you only use one module as a normal receiver. You don’t need to do the following steps.
- Long press S1, and set the master module into TWS master mode.
- Power up the salve module and long press S2 to set the module into TWS slave mode.
- The master module will auto searching (30s) the slave module. Both master and slave modules will be connected.
- The master module and slave module will have music out now.
- Power up the module, double click S1 and turn the module into pairing mode (Voice: Pairing, LED: Blue LED fast blink).
- Now, your smartphone will be able to find a new Bluetooth device whose name is “TSA6179”. Connect it.
- You can play the music now. If you only use one module as a normal audio receiver. You don’t need to do the following steps.
- Click S1, and set the master module to transmitter mode (Voice: broadcast mode, LED: Red LED on).
- Power up the slave module, and click S2 to set the module into receiver mode (Voice: broadcast audio enabled, LED: Green LED on).
- Double-click S2 on the master module and S2 on the slave module. The master module will auto searching (30s) the slave module.
- Both master and slave modules will be connected, then both master module and slave module will have music out now.
- If a new board wants to join as a slave module, click S2 to set the new module to receiver mode, then double-click S2 on the master module.
- If a slave board wants to quit, click S1 to switch that module to the transmitter or normal modes.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Multipoint connection
- Qualcomm cVc audio technology
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Technology
- Stereo receive
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
There are no reviews yet.