Wireless Charger – 12V/700mA Output
This is a wireless power supply kit (wireless charger), including a power transmitter and a power receiver. You can use it to charge your robot, Arduino, or other product wirelessly.
This device uses resonant inductive coupling technology. It’s a small, easy-to-use, and cost-effective wireless charger used in a wide range of products to add a wireless charging function. Build the transmitter module inside a base station and the receiver inside your product. You will immediately get wirelessly transmitted 12V and up to 700mA at the receiver’s side, which can be used for charging and/or powering your device. It’s perfect for small robots, medical devices, and other products which need wireless charging to be waterproofed or become more convenient.
- Do not reverse the power input of the transmitter module
- Do not short circuit the power output of the receiver module
- Do not have big size metal near the coil
- Input Voltage Transmitter: 5-12VDC
- Output Voltage Receiver: 12VDC (regulated)
- Output Current Receiver: 700mA@12V
- Distance between Transmitter and Receiver: 1-10mm
- Dimensions: 26x11x2.5mm (Transmitter), 24x10x5mm (Receiver)
- Coil Dimensions: Diameter 43mm, Height <2.5mm