IMPORT TAX/CUSTOM FEE: Oz Robotics takes no responsibility for duty/import/customs tax/fees. As our supplier partner, you are in charge of these taxes. While not all products require import/customs tax, some items may require a minimal duty/import tax if applicable to the customer’s country. The supplier is in charge of such duty/taxes and must accommodate this for buyers to pay all import duties. Oz Robotics is not responsible for import fees, duties, or customs clearance for any shipment. Please clearly mention this within your policy section from your Dashboard under the Settings page.
Please ship our orders via either UPS, USPS, DHL, or FEDEX because they are reliable, fast, and easily trackable. If you ever ship our orders with E-Packet or any other similar shipping companies other than what we listed above, we will close your account and remove your products from our website without any consent.
For damaged products caused by the manufacturer and/or other issues associated with an order, the Supplier/Vendor is in charge of providing the pre-paid return shipping labels. The Customer and Oz Robotics are not responsible for returning shipping labels, including any shipping fees to replace or cancel such orders for a refund. Therefore, please make sure that you ship a working brand new product. Please buy insurance for the shipment or other cases such as fragile items if it is necessary and applicable.
We have a ZERO Tolerance Policy regarding customer support because, as Oz Robotics, we provide the first-class support that we are known for. As our Vendor Partner / Suppliers / Manufacturer / Brand Owner, YOU MUST accept Replacements, Cancellations, Returns, Refunds, and Adjustments by offering a Prepaid Shipping Return Label the broken product that the customer wants to return for a full refund or replace. Please DO UNDERSTAND that electronics do stop working unexpectedly, or component break due to manufacturing errors and other engineering reasons, and therefore you MUST offer refunds or replacement due to manufacturing faults, and unknown electrical errors in the product itself, or accidental damages during the shipment; which is not customer’s fault following our Seller Policy. Please have shipping insurance if your products are fragile for shipping.
Upon a refund request by a customer for reasons above, such as a delay in shipment, product malfunction, and any default technical error, the product will be shipped to you directly from our customer. You are responsible for taking the product back and providing a refund or exchange to the customers’ satisfaction within 14 business days. You must clearly declare your product warranty on your product page or your setting page under your vendor dashboard at the Return Policy box. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com before you become a partner. We are not after quantity; rather, we focus on quality partners and products for a satisfactory partnership and sales, product marketing, and happy customers. We do not allow random partnerships, and every technology company must go through our Partnership Process: https://ozrobotics.com/process/ to be accepted. We reject many applications.
You may not post or sell any restricted or prohibited product by federal, state, or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please be aware that selling or posting such items or content may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. You, as the vendor, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
Oz Robotics offers the newest and latest technologies, including Hardware, Software, 3D Prints, IT Services, Subscription-Based Apps, Themes, Templates, Plugins, Images, Audio, Video, Websites, and Domain Names.
- Physical Products will cover tangible products such as drones, robotics, 3D printers, and similar goods.
- Downloadable Goods will cover all kinds of software for business, personal, and entertainment use, including SaaS, website themes, plugins, codes, and extensions.
- Auctionable Items will cover unique items such as domain names, websites, apps, and other similar goods.
All the items on our website supply directly to buyers around the world. We will always help our vendors (you) ensure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Oz Robotics. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you as a vendor/seller/supplier.
This policy is a part of our Terms of Conditions. You agree to this Seller Policy and our Terms and Conditions for Supplier and Vendor Partners by opening an Oz Robotics shop.
What Can be Sold on Oz Robotics
Oz Robotics is a unique business and is a world of its own, focused on technological goods including drones, robotics, cool inventions, software, webs, apps, domains, newest products, and innovations. Buyers come to Oz Robotics to purchase technological items that they might not find anywhere else or hard to find among many other non-technological products. Everything listed for sale on Oz Robotics must be within Information Technology. We do not sell bags, clothes, or shoes but are strictly focused on IT products.
Its products are items that you make, the seller (entrepreneurs, startups, and established businesses), or are designed by you and made with the help of an approved outside manufacturer who complies with ethical manufacturing policies without cloning, stealing, or duplicating any design and good by other manufactures, individuals and firms.
What Can’t be Sold on Oz Robotics
Anything that is not within the Information Technologies, though they otherwise meet craft supply criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies, cannot be sold on Oz Robotics. No other goods will be accepted on the Oz Robotics website other than robots, drones, machinery goods, software, and hardware (accepted by our team).
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Oz Robotics’ review.
Oz Robotics may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. Oz Robotics may also terminate or suspend your account for any violations as mentioned above. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Oz Robotics bill. You can find more information on our Fees and Payments Policy page.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Products Honestly
One of Oz Robotics’ core values is perfection in ethics and transparency in all forms. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent your business, products, yourself, items (downloadable or virtual), and your company.
By selling on Oz Robotics, you agree that you will:
- Not create duplicate shops on Oz Robotics Website Shops.
- Provide transparent, accurate, and honest information on your Shop, Products, and Company Descriptions page, should you choose to complete it.
- Honor your Identity, Products, and Shop Policies, should you choose to publish them on our website.
- Accurately represent your goods in listings and listing photos, videos, product snapshots, descriptions, meta tags, and other relevant content.
- Respect the intellectual property of other products and manufacturers. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate action.
- Not engage in fee avoidance and violence.
Conversations and Online Communications
You can use Oz Robotics Conversations (“Convos”) to communicate directly with your buyers or other Oz Robotics customers/members/writers without breaking any law. Conversations are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Conversations may not be used for the following activities
- Sending phishing, unsolicited advertising or promotion emails, requests for donations, or spam in any form;
- Harassing or abusing another member, seller, customers/buyer, blog post writer, our staff;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member, seller, and buyer.
Interference and Dispute
Interference and/or dispute occurs when a seller/buyer/member purposely and intentionally interferes with another member’s shop/products/account to drive away their business or create an unnecessary dispute based on false accusations. Interference is strictly prohibited on Oz Robotics. Examples of interference include:
- Contact another member via Oz Robotics conversations to warn them away from a particular member, shop, item, etc.
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member/seller/buyer with harmful intention(s)
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review and harmful act.
Harassment and Bullying
Any use of Oz Robotics conversations to harass other buyers, sellers, staff, and members, in general, is strictly prohibited and not welcomed with zero tolerance. Similarly, conversations and engagements may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. If you receive a threat, speech, or behavior that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Receiving / Sending Emails
Creating and Uploading Content (text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc.)
As a seller/buyer/member/blog writer of Oz Robotics’, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, including followings as well as usernames, listings, text, image(s), video(s), link(s), etc. To keep our website(s) functional, safe, and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is followed as:
- False, deceptive, or misleading content as listed above.
- Harassing, Abusive, defamatory, and threatening posts and other content
- Vulgar or obscene or curse language
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or any other form of violence, disrespect, and abusive communication, behavior, or conduct.
We’re constantly improving our website to ensure that you (sellers) and your buyers (consumers) have a positive experience on Oz Robotics; therefore, we will add more as we move forward. We’re always looking to hear your ideas and feedback to improve Oz Robotics’ website.