Artificial Intelligent UVC Disinfection Robot
This Artificial Intelligent sterilizing robot kills germs in the environment by decomposing their DNA structures, thus preventing and reducing the spread of viruses, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms. It can move autonomously for timed, fixed-point, and multi-track mobile disinfection and sterilization in large areas.
Disinfection 360 degrees by ultraviolet light. In UVC disinfection and sterilization, condensed ultraviolet beams are emitted to kill bacteria and other harmful microorganisms, with a disinfection rate of 99.99%, effectively preventing cross-infection in high-risk areas. In addition, it can move autonomously for timed, fixed-point, and multi-track mobile disinfection and sterilization in large areas.
Large Working Space
The disinfection Sprayer and sterilization can efficiently guarantee the effect of disinfection and sterilization in areas. A large space can be fully covered in disinfection and sterilization using the chassis for autonomous movement.
No Harmful Residue
The robot doesn’t generate harmful residues during operation in the air circulating disinfection and sterilization modes and UVC disinfection and sterilization.
Wide Range of Sterilization
The robot can effectively kill microorganisms in the air, such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses, and significantly affects harmful microorganisms in aerosols.
The robot features autonomous operation and realizes timed, fixed-point, and multi-track mobile disinfection and sterilization in ample space, according to the preset route and time requirements. Thus, it reduces the investment in human resources and helps promote working efficiency and quality. Walking route setting – You can set a fixed route or plan your route independently. With Lidar navigation, a laser detection distance of 82ft, an accuracy of 0.078in, and anti-sunlight interference, you can independently plan the route and establish a virtual route to avoid obstacles that can bypass obstacles.
The robot is capable of autonomous charging, continuous operation, low-power early warning, and automatic recharging, thus effectively ensuring the endurance of this mobile device. When the robot battery is low, the robot will automatically return to the charging dock for automatic charging.
Fixed Point Circulation Disinfection
The robot will automatically circulate disinfection after the map is scanned and set up in advance.
When the robot is started, press the remote control, and the robot will start 360-degree UV disinfection.
- Voice broadcast reminder
- Automatic cruise voice broadcast reminder.
- Voice conversation: The robot can chat or have a business consultation, and the content of the conversation can also be customized according to customer needs (for example, when a person comes near the robot, he can say: “Please don’t come so close to me, I’m working.”.
Voice Control Command
A. Display the custom picture video and return it to the home pages.
B. Guide someone to a designated location.
C. Give the robot a command; he will source from the internet and open the related information. Such as weather, picture, website, etc.
- Propaganda – Through voice dialogues, pictures, videos, and other forms of publicity.
- Trackless Running – The robot navigates automatically by laser radar and avoids obstacles automatically by ultrasonic induction.
- Face Recognition – The robot has face recognition, and She can easily recognize the people who have already registered and greets them.
The automatic obstacle avoidance system
It can navigate and drive safely in hospitals/hotels/ shopping malls/airports, and public environments via its collision avoidance system and sensors. Drives safely among people and navigates around objects. It can be applied to many sterilizing scenarios as it is developed to pass through tight corridors and long hallways seamlessly.
- Medical institutions: Isolation ward, operating room, and waiting area;
- Administrative organs: Prison, court, procuratorate, and traffic management bureau;
- Enterprises: Workshop, pharmaceutical factory, laboratory;
- Public area: School, community service center, airport, metro/train station, Hotel, and cinema.