CaptoGlove Business – Exclusive Suite Virtual Reality Glove
The CaptoGloves and the CaptoSensors, when combined, offer augmented tracking capabilities. CaptoGlove is designed with multiple use scenarios in mind and can control virtually any device with Bluetooth Low-Energy (BTLE) connectivity.
- Every CaptoGlove has one pressure sensor on the thumb fingertip. Upon request, the pressure sensors can be brought to 5, one for each finger. For info or any other query, you can send us an email.
- CaptoGlove is a hand machine interface with advanced technology to detect various hand and finger movements precisely. These gestures are translated into control commands sent directly to connected devices (such as PCs, VR Headsets, Smart Home, etc.) to interact and control them faster, more naturally, and effectively.
- CaptoGlove is designed with multiple use scenarios in mind and can control virtually any device with Bluetooth Low-Energy (BTLE) connectivity.
- The Exclusive Suite offers a powerful tool for demanding applications that need accurate tracking of one or more body parts. The CaptoSensors can be placed on any part of the body. Data can be collected at a low level, such as an accelerometer, gyroscope, or compass, or at a higher level, such as rotational information (yaw, pitch, roll). In addition, data from different CaptoSensors or CaptoGloves can be combined to provide a higher order of logic of the body motion.
Customers can use the CaptoGlove Exclusive Business Suite for commercial purposes. The terms of the license can be found here.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE 4.0)
- 10 Degrees of Freedom (10DoF)
- Triple-axis gyro
- Triple-axis accelerometer
- Triple-axis magnetometer
- One barometer
- Five finger sensors can perceive finger movement on the bending axis (resolution less than 1º of bend)
- One pressure sensor for the thumb’s fingertip can perceive pressure from 100 g to 10 kg. Upon request, it is possible to have five pressure sensors, one for each finger
- 24-hour rechargeable (3.7V USB-Mini USB cable) Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Index and Thumb compatible with capacitive screens
- Washable and breathable textile
- Very low latency
- A pre-installed suite of advanced algorithms for a variety of operation conditions
- Advanced CaptoGlove Suite for multiple gestures assignment on each of the 10 DoF and finger movements
Find out your CaptoGlove size.
There are no reviews yet.