Dazz 3D High Precision Desktop SLA-LCD 3D Printer with Speed up to 36 mm/h
No matter you are working on prototyping, jewelry design, dental studies,sculpture, education,or just printing for fun, Dazz 3D can be a great help for you. Making your fantastic designs come ture is our great pleasure! No matter you are a beginner or a pro, you’ll found Dazz 3D is super easy to use. We also offer free slicer program and share customized model on our community.
- Dazz 3D high precision Desktop SLA-LCD 3D printer speed up to 36 mm/h
- Place of Origin:Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Dazz 3D
- Features: high precision
- Dimension(L*W*H): 285*247*465 mm
- Voltage: 100~240 V
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS, PSE, Telec
- Weight: 12.5kg /25.6 lb
- Year: 2018
- Condition: New
- Forming size: 120*68*150 mm
- Technology type: MSLA (LCD)
- Print precision: XY-Axis: 0.047 mm Z-Axis: 0.01 mm
- Print speed: 12~36mm/h
- Layer Thickness: 0.02/0.035/0.05/0.1mm
- Type: LCD 3D Printer
- Slice Software: customized(easy with video)
- Printing Material: Dazz 3D resins, 3rd parts resin compatible
- Connect: WiFi, USB and Ethernet
- Resolution: XY: 0.047 mm, Z :0.01 mm
- Light Source: 48 W, 405 nm, purple LED
Dazz L120 Pro is desktop 3D printer use a Purple 405nm LED lamp to project slices of a 3D model onto the floor of resin container. This method allows Dazz 3D to make more detailed, dimensionally accurate and structurally robust models.We created Dazz L120 with consumers in mind.
The Advantages of Dazz 3D L120 Pro:
- With the deluxe 7” touchscreen monitor on the body, users change print settings & track printing status anytime with just a simple touch control.
- The Air-purification system includes a low-speed fan and an activated carbon filter to remove ultra-fine particles and unpleasant fumes for a healthier printing environment.
- You simply need to put 1 bottle of resin upside down into Dazz 3D and that’s all! The resin refills automatically as needed when printing large models.
- The pro version includes an effective resin wiper to remove particulates and improve print consistency and quality by mixing the solid powder evenly when ceramic resin, powder, or other creative materials are added. While, when printing with Dazz 3D resins, there is no need to open the auto resin wiper due to the extension of printing time and quality it may caused.