DJI Mavic Pro Drone Parachute with Sentinel Automatic Trigger
The Fruity Chutes Mavic Pro Automatic Emergency Drone Parachute is lightweight, easy to use, and reliable. Designed with ease of use, you can pack and load the parachute yourself; you do not need to send it back to the manufacturer after use. The parachute system can be used many times. A small rigger jig is included to make folding and packing the parachute easy.
- A lightweight, highly efficient annular parachute provides a gentle landing.
- Sentinel Automatic Trigger System (SATS-MINI) detects a drone failure and quickly ejects the parachute.
- The Independent power source allows deployment in the event of drone power failure.
- A very light system mounts around the center of the Mavic.
- Everything included only a Philips screwdriver required for assembly.
- Parachute comes in two color choices – Orange / White or Orange / Black.
What’s in the Bundle
- 30-inch Iris Ultra Zero Compact Chute with Spectra shroud lines
- Harrier 40mm Launcher.
- SATS-MINI Automatic Trigger Controller (failsafe)
- SLS Printed Nylon Integrated Mount
- 400# Spectra harness to provide a multi-point mount to your Inspire 2 drone
- 400# Spectra riser, 1 yards length
- 1/8” Quick links to attach parachute riser to the harness.
- Mini Parachute Rigger Jig
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Registration Booklet
Fruity Chutes Harrier Launcher
The lightweight 40mm carbon fiber launcher is spring deployed (no pyro). The launcher uses a simple servo-activated release which makes reloading very easy. The parachute and launcher’s combined weight is just 81 grams.
Sentinel Automatic Trigger System
The Sentinel Automatic Trigger System monitors your flight envelope. It will automatically deploy the parachute if it detects out-of-bounds activity such as a sudden fall, a rotor or motor loss, or other malfunction. Detection of a fall typically takes just 0.5 seconds or about 6 feet of free fall. Flight controller connections are not required with the MAYDAY.
NOTE: Thorough ground testing of this product is strongly recommended before flying to ensure everything works properly. Also, follow the calibration procedure to be sure the unit can properly detect non-level flight attitudes.
- Complete system weight: 4.8oz (135g)
- Nominal drone weight: 2.5lbs (1.2Kg)
- Max drone weight: 5lbs (2.4Kg)
- Recommended minimum deployment altitude: 100ft (32m)
- Maximum deployment speed: 110fps (75mph)
- Model: IFC-30-SUZ
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: 400# Spectra Loop
- Shroud Lines: 200# Spectra, six lines
- Fabric: 0.66 oz ripstop
- Parachute Weight: 0.96oz (27.7g)
- Nominal Rating: 2.5lbs @ 15fps
- Cd of 2.2
- Number of Gores: 6
- Exterior Dimensions: 1.5″ x 2.1″ x 0.6″
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V – 5.65V
- An internal 500mAh Lipo battery can power the SATS-MINI for over 6 hours of operation.
- Weight: 1.3 oz. (34g)
- Servo Connections: 4 x 3 Pin headers, JR standard servo connector
There are no reviews yet.