EcoReco L5+ Electric Scooter
Newly released EcoReco L5+ is a big sized, performance scooter with 8″ Polyurethane (PU) filled front wheel, solid rear wheel, and a highly efficient motor. It’s equipped with 2 exposed aggressive rear suspensions to offer an unmatched comfort and stability. It is designed with a rougher style for a bigger rider and to handle bumpier road conditions.
Comfortable & Safe Ride
- Rear-wheel drive and brake for max traction and stability
- Patented folded handlebar & deck
- Full suspension and taillight (optional frontlight)
Green & energy-efficient system
- Zero-emissions, silent motor
- 2,000+ MPGe, 500+ Miles on $1
- Energy Recovery Braking system (E.R.B.)
Compact and lightweight
- Fits in car trunks and under chairs
- Perfect for public transportation, RVs, and boats
High performance integration
- Top speed configurable at 25, 12, 7 mph
- 15-30 miles of range per charge*
- Great torque for up to 20-30% incline*
- Zero-drag hub motor, heavy duty with 290 lb load
Consistent Range & Fast Charging
- High-density Li-ion battery for best power/weight ratio
- Consistent range under most temperature conditions
- Safe-start throttle, 3 stage braking
- LED back-lit dashboard, top/stem gadget mounts
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
At EcoReco, we would like to preserve the environment in a cool and fun way.
We believe that rather than inheriting the planet from our ancestors, our generation is just temporarily borrowing it from future generations. Therefore, we promote acts of “green”-ness not due to the pursuing of self-importance but because it is the right and responsible thing to do.
Our mission at EcoReco is to provide eco-friendly alternatives to today’s energy-depleting, environment-threatening norms. We don’t want to accomplish the mission relying on charities or government subsides. We wish to build a self-sustainable business such that future entrepreneurs can be inspired and not afraid of joining the cause.
We put our efforts to innovate, to develop, and to source the brightest ideas from around the world, and we also try to build the right business models to bring them directly to the end users. We work hard to make sure our products are both practical and affordable.
Take the EcoReco electric scooter as an example:
A national household travel survey shows 50% of American car drivers’ daily trips are 3 miles or less, but most still choose to drive alone for them (even in an SUV!!). We propose an eco-friendly, efficient, and compact solution in the e-scooter. Not only can it do the job in these situations but also it’s much cheaper, faster and more fun for you, and less traffic congestion, pollution and CO2 emissions for all. With the energy, time, parking fee savings and its low price tag, the scooter practically pays for itself with just few months’ usage.
We’ll always advocate the use of e-scooters, whether you choose one of our state-of-the-art models or a product from a competitor. That’s because we’ve realized—and we hope you will, too—that along with saving a lot of green (both for the environment and for your wallet), riding an e-scooter will bring smiles to your face and to those of future generations.
THAT is our mission at EcoReco and we are driven to deliver that to you.
|United States (US)
| Shipping from
||United States (US)
| Maximum shipping charge per order
| Minimum shipping charge per order
For some products, the shipping cost is calculated based on the product weight, not based on the quantity of items in the order. To benefit from lower shipping costs for orders with multiple items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click HERE for more on Shipping, Exchange and Refund Policies.
DUTY FEES, IMPORT TAXES and CUSTOM FEES: The total amount for your order does not include any duty fees, import taxes, or custom fees if applicable in your country. All import duties must be paid by the buyer.
SHIPMENT: We use UPS, USPS, DHL, FEDEX, EMS, TNT and ARAMEX for all orders because they are reliable, fast and easily trackable. We usually ship within two business days after the full payment is received. Standard Delivery generally occurs within 3-5 business days after the ship date. However, sometimes delivery time depends on destination, logistics mode, weather conditions, size and weight of the product. Our shipping rates are listed very clearly on each product page under SHIPPING tab. In order to see the shipping cost, just add your item to the Shopping Cart, there you will see Estimate Shipping button. Just click on that button to see the shipping cost based on your Country and Location. Click HERE for more on Shipping Policies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. 100% money back due to manufacturing defects that make the scooter beyond repairable/replacement.
2. Full scooter cost refund (minus both way shipping) for the return of unopened items within the 30-day return window.
3. 30 days return window if a customer has a change of heart on an opened scooter. However, we will not be able to refund the 2 way shipping costs, and we will charge 20% restocking fees because we won't be able to sell the unit as new, and we would need to examine the scooter upon receiving it (full QC again). If the scooter condition is excellent, we will try our best to reduce the fees. However, if there are serious damages or unusual wears-and-tears on the scooter caused by the owner (for example, bent front suspensions due to an accident or a flat tire), we would also need to charge the costs of spare parts and labor for the replacement.
4. For any return, the customer would need to contact EcoReco first to obtain the Return Material Authorization (RMA) before shipping back the items. Please refer to our policies in RMA claims under the maintenance & service tab.
Please understand we are a startup company trying to promote energy efficiency and green alternative. We believe during your scooter research, you would know our product is not only the best last mile transportation but also a great value and affordable. We stand behind our products but we also need to make sure we have a viable business. To do that, we have to be very careful in reducing the operation cost, which including educating our customers to make the right choice and keep the return rate low and fair.
Have a similar product? – Join Oz Robotics today! We will help you to increase your sales, and generate extra exposure!