fischertechnik Pneumatic Power Building Kit for Kids
The new low-cost Pneumatic Power construction set takes a learning-by-playing approach to the principles of pneumatics, with realistic models to show how pneumatic valves and cylinders work. The air is pumped manually into an air chamber. Pressing the hand valves conveys the compressed air through the hoses into the pneumatic cylinder. An excavator and three other models can be constructed. Additional didactic activity information for pneumatics is available online for young engineers. Parts include. 2x pneumatic cylinders, pump cylinder, 2x hand valve. Requires 9V battery (not included).
- Contains 200 parts for building 5 pneumatic models
- The set includes 2 pneumatic cylinders, a pump cylinder, and 2 hand valves. and a compressed air reservoir
- No batteries are required! Each model uses compressed air to perform work
- Learn how compressed air is stored, conditioned, filtered, and distributed, how to generate and control motion, and more!
- All sets are fully compatible and easily combined
- Made in Germany