Hushme Acoustic Device for Speech Privacy – Classic Jet Black
There are two modes of Hushme: normal headset mode and passive voice muffing mode. Hushme connects to the smartphone via Bt in the normal headset mode, and you can use it as a hands-free headset while speaking on the phone or listening to music. On the other hand, in the passive voice muffling mode, Hushme is locked over the mouth.
How Hushme Classic Works
This model is provided by the innovative insulation materials embedded inside the mask and the mouthpiece, made of hypoallergenic material. Therefore, people at a distance of 3 feet cannot discern your words, while a person at the other end can hear your voice well and undistorted, thanks to the sensitive built-in microphone. You can also adapt the mask size to fit your face perfectly.
Hushme lets you speak privately and quietly anywhere you want:
- No more noise leaking into the microphone during the calls: children are screaming, and people talking around you are no longer a problem.
- The mask dampens your voice loudness: play video games at night, make calls, work in open space environments, learn how to speak languages online, use it on a train, a bus, or in a taxi – you got it.
- The Intelligibility of speech is reduced for the outside listener, and your voice sounds muffled.
- Ergonomic design with quality headphones and Wireless BT Connectivity.
- Great for narrators who use voice speech recognition in public places, as well as for court reporters.
Who is Hushme for?
- Office Workers – Don’t cause inconvenience to others. Avoid eavesdropper
- People on the Move – Business conversations should remain private
- Gamers – Stay connected to your team
The speech Transmission Index is a measure of speech transmission quality. It measures how well the recipient perceives a speech recorded using Hushme or another input source.
There are no reviews yet.