Plasmics INo Trident – Induction Heated Hotend for 3D Printing
The Plasmics Ino Trident – the world’s first commercially available induction-heated nozzle for 3D printing. The Plasmics INo technology employs a modulated magnetic field to convert energy into heat, resulting in faster heat-up and cool-down than a conventional resistance heated nozzle. This improves extrusion temperature stability, which results in better print quality and speeds up multi-material prints by a significant factor. The INo Trident is convection-cooled, while the Delta S uses the water-cooled INo technology system.
Flexible Mount: It can be mounted from the top or the side, making it compatible with almost every FDM 3D Printer.
We developed something precisely for you! The world’s first commercially available induction-heated hotend for 3D printing.
- The whole assembly weighs less than 30g
- Dimensions: ø 24.6mm * h 61.5mm
- Up to 500°C Nozzle temp enabling high-end filament capabilities
- 1.75mm (2.85 under development)
- Made from abrasion-resistant tool steel
- Capable of extruding GF, CF, and PEEK filaments without wear
- Thermocouple for fast temperature measurement
- No temperature overshoot
- Heats the nozzle from the room
- temp to 250°C in less than 4 seconds
- Cools down to 150°C in 15s
- The First Commercially Available Induction-Heated Nozzle
- Working integrations for Klipper, Marlin, and Duet
- Higher efficiency than comparable Hotends
- Dedicated Electronics To Power The Induction Coil
- Low Mass For Maximum Acceleration Without Ringing
- Nozzle Made From Abrasion Resistant Armor Grade Tool Steel
- Max printing temperature: 500°C
- Temperature sensor type: k-type thermocouple
- Nozzle material: tool steel
- Heatsink material: aluminum
- Voltage options: 24V or 48V
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm and 0.6mm for 1.75
- Power: 50W or 100W
- Weight: around 30g
- Dimensions: 24.6mm * h61.5mm
The package generally contains:
- INo Trident hotend
- INo PCB Box
- PTFE Tube
- One spare Sock
- Appropriate additional cables for the respective type of communication:
- Clipper: USB-C cable
- SPI: 5-pin connector with 20cm cable and different crimps
- Trident Sock
- Trident Cooler
- Trident Hat
- Coil Carrier
- 3pcs M2x8 Screws
- INo 1.75 with Thermocouple
- Coil Cable
- INo Electronics board
- 24V Cooling fan for Electronics
- Power Cable
- Bowden Adapter
- Bowden PTFE Tube
Damaged & Faulty Items
Before you use the products or items that you have purchased, we strongly recommend that you visually inspect the items you have received for any visible damage. If any items look damaged, DO NOT use the product, and please get in touch with the Plasmics Support Team via email@example.com.
What details should I provide to the Support Team?
- The original invoice number of the order you want to return or the order number and the item serial number, if applicable
- Images of all damaged items that you have received
- Images of the outer packaging the items were delivered in
- A detailed message of your reason for contacting the Support Team
DO NOT use the item before contacting the Support Team. Our support team will then advise you further regarding the troubleshooting steps required or further details.
Please note that the Support Team may ask for further images, videos, files, or details to assist with your inquiry. Please note you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. Once a compliant return has been accepted, Plasmics GmbH will aim to process the return in 5 working days. However, additional time may be required due to operational constraints.
Should an unauthorized or unlabelled return arrive at Plasmics GmbH, please be aware that this will affect the processing time of the return significantly. Unfortunately, if a product has already been used, we cannot accept a return as this doesn’t enable us to sell the product as new. However, please refer to our warranty policy if your item develops a fault.
Warranty Policy: Plasmics GmbH warranty covers any defects in material and artistry for two years from purchase. Plasmics GmbH is not liable for damages, in particular consequential damages, which result from:
- Modification of the hotend by the operator without approval by Plasmics GmbH
- e.g., unapproved cable extensions
- e.g., using an alternative heat sink, causing the cable and thermocouple to be bent or kinked beyond the dimensions.
- Modification of the software by the operator without approval by Plasmics GmbH
- Operating the hotend with safety devices not functioning properly
- Operating the hotend when the system is not being used for its intended purpose
- Failure to observe the information and safety instructions in the operating manual
- Failure to carry out maintenance by the maintenance specifications
- Effects of force majeure (earthquakes, floods, etc.)
Such damages are expressly excluded from the warranty. If you have any questions concerning our warranty or return policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Date of purchase
- Purchase order number
- Serial number of the concerned item
Please add any clear pictures or videos of the defective parts or issues. Note that any incomplete request will not be processed. If, after receiving the product, Plasmics GmbH realizes that the warranty does not cover it, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the service and repair. The return policy for purchases made from a reseller’s website is subject to the reseller’s return policy. Please reach out to the reseller for more information.
Refunds: After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least ten working days from receiving your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Delivery/customs fees: If the shipping is within the EU – the price will include VAT, so there are no additional costs.
Outside of the EU – Orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import. Duties will be determined by the country of import of your order based on product value.