A legendary, beautiful retro design. A rapid sports car from the past, inspired by the winners of international car races from the beginning of the century. This elegant historical sports vehicle is a joy to build and look at, open to the wind and aerodynamic.
The open steering rods that go to the front wheels are located under the car body. The intricate engine gears can be seen beneath the hood.
- Package size: 255 x 125 x 23 mm
- Model size: 151 x 57 x 44 mm
- Set: 3 plates with parts, 4 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, cotton gloves, pliers, file, and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- Number of pieces: 92 pieces
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic.
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Toolkit included;