Rugged UGV Mobile Robot for Research and Rapid Prototyping
X100 is a UGV platform (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) for mobile robotics research & development. It is equipped with an array of the latest sensors and the flexibility to add additional sensors and actuators. In addition, its rugged build quality makes it an ideal tool for venturing into Research & Rapid Prototyping of Delivery Robots, Space Robotics, Self Driving Cars, and various other advanced robotics applications.
Amazing Hardware. Built to perform
- Incredibly Compact: X100 measures just 40 cm in width. One of the world’s thinnest UGV’s of this class
- Designed with extreme care: X100 is designed by engineers who use X100 for autonomy research. As a result, every aspect of X100 has been well-engineered for the best experience.
- Exceptional Versatility: The rugged chassis & weight balancing of X100 allows for mounting a variety of accessories on its body without affecting its balance
Advanced Software. Power of simulated environments
- ROS Support: X100 supports ROS out of the box, which allows you to get to your projects quickly with the readily available software packages
- Simulated Environments: X100 comes along with a 3D model which seamlessly plugs into the simulation environments in the gazebo
- Flexible Compute Engines: X100 comes standard with an intel NUC computer which can be upgraded to Nvidia Jetson based compute platforms