Two Meters Social Distancing Bracelet Beacon for Contact Tracing with Proximity Alarm
B8 Wristband is a wearable tag with a vibration motor. It advertises encrypted data in a proprietary data format. Featuring 2-meter safe social distancing alarm and USB direct charging, the tag supports data interaction with APP.
- The battery can last 48-72 hours per full charge.
- The SDK Software can be provided after purchasing the sample.
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Low power consumption.
- Proximity vibration and led alert.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Can store up to 20,000 records.
- IP67 waterproof grade.
- FDA & CE certification.
- Comfortable to wear and user-friendly.
- Proximity alert
Notifying people if they come too close to a defined distance 2 meters by a vibrating and red alert, to keep the safe distance in public or working places
- Store Contact Information
Enable data storage function of B8, when tag A detects tag B within 2-meters, tag A will automatically store the ID and contact dates of tag B, and vice versa. If more tags come within a 2-meter range, tag A will automatically store the contact information of all other tags.
Turn On: Press the Touch Button until the blue indicator light flashes, meaning the device starts to work.
Turn Off: The tag can not be turned off via the Touch Button. Users can turn it off via an APP.
Charging: Insert the charge port of the tag into a charger with a USB interface or a computer USB.
B8 Social Distancing Wristband, a new generation beacon tag based on Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.0 technology, can realize proximity alerts and contact tracking amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The device adopts a direct USB charging method and consumes ultra-low energy. When one tag comes within the 2m range of another tag, both devices will vibrate, and the LED indicator will flash. Meanwhile, the tag will collect and store the contact information of another tag within the 2m range. The contact information can be viewed via the MWristband APP (Android available currently). 2.
2.1 Chipset and Firmware
– Ultra-low power consumption chipset NORDIC® nRF52 series with 64 MHz Cortex-M4 with FPU
– wristband App (for testing only, the final version is developed by the customer), SDK available
2.2 Vibration/LED Alert
– Vibration and LED indicator light-triggered when intruding 2m safe social distance
2.3 Large Storage Capacity
– Store up to 20,000 contact records in tag
2.4 Intruding Incident Information Storage
– Intruding incident information including ID (Mac Address), time and date storage
– Multiple intruding incidents storages
2.5 Rechargeable Internal Lithium Battery
– High-quality reachable lithium battery
– Direct USB charging method
– Charge the tag every 48-72 hours
– Charge cycle: more than 1,000 times
2.6 Long Range
– Max range 80 meters in the open space
– Signal range depends on the working environment
– Advertise non-sensitive data including ID, time and date, RSSI value in Minew-defined data format
2.8 Water and Dust Resistant
– IP67 Certification
– Easy cleaning and disinfection
Hospitals and nursing home, institutions, business entities, schools, and stadiums that need to help employees and visitors maintain proper social distance and track close contacts.
Activate B8 – Press the “touch button” until the blue light is on; – Blue LED indicator lights flash, indicating the beacon begins to work
Configuration Tool – There is no power off button on the device. Users can turn the power off via App. – The data storage function is turned off by default. Users can enable storage function via the App.
The contents of this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement. Minew team reserves the right to explain all the terms of this datasheet.