150mm VIFLY X150 BNF Racing Drone for 4” Props. Fastest Sub 250g Racing Quadcopter (FlySky Receiver)
Unlike other similar-sized racing drones, VIFLY X150 (150mm) is designed to be compatible with 4″ propellers that can compete with bigger 5-inch racers. As a result, it has been tested and recognized by hundreds of drone pilots. They all think it flies like a 5-inch quad in performance but with a longer flight time. Moreover, it weighs less than 250 grams with a 4S battery, and no FAA registration is required.
– 150mm for 4″ Props, the fastest sub 250g micro racing quadcopter, flies like 5 inches.
– Weighs less than 250 grams with 4s 550mAh battery, no FAA registration required.
– Super-narrow (6mm) & ultra-thick (5mm) 3K carbon fiber arms, super compact and durable.
– Foxeer arrow micro CCD camera works great for both daylight and low-light environment.
– F4 flight controller, SunnySky 1406-3300KV brushless Motors and 4-in-1 BLHeli-S 20A ESCS.
- 150mm Class Frame for 4″ Propellers: With the small 150mm frame, X150 adopts 4″ propellers, which provide high performance in speed. Almost no competitors of this size can achieve this.
- Super-narrow (6mm) & Ultra-thick (5mm) 3K Carbon Fiber Arms: To minimize drag and improve aerodynamics, X150 uses narrow arms that are only 6mm. The 5mm thickness 3K carbon fiber also ensures durability and incredible ability to withstand a violent crash.
- Lighter than 250g – No FAA Registry Needed: Small structure leads to the lightweight, The VIFLY X150 weighs less than 250 grams with a 4S 550mAh battery, so No FAA registration is required.
- Foxeer Arrow Micro CCD Camera: VIFLY X150 equipped with Foxeer Arrow Micro CCD camera, 600TVL SONY 1/3″ Super HAD II CCD sensor, wide dynamic range, excellent image quality. It works great for both daylight and low-light environment.
- SunnySky 1406-3300KV Brushless Motors and 4-in-1 BLHeli-S 20A ESCS: The large capacity motors combined with 150mm size make the drone superbly powerful. High 20A current provides more power, and DShot 600 provides a faster response.
- F4 Flight Controller: the latest generation Omnibus F4 flight controller with CPU working at 168MHz providing faster processing speed than the F3 controller. Coupled with the software of Betaflight, the F4 flight controller brings lower loop times and better performance
- X150 Aircraft Body x1
- FrSky/DSMX/FlySky Receiver (pre-installed) x1
- Foxeer CCD Camera (pre-installed) x1
- 25/200/500mW 5.8G Wireless Video Transmitter (pre-installed) x1
- OSD Module (pre-installed) x1
- DAL T4045 Propeller Set x2
- Landing Feet x4
- Tool Pack x1