2 Channel Smartphone Bluetooth Relay TOSR121 – (Password, Momentary, and Latching)
TOSR121 Bluetooth Relay kit supports Android and iOS, and it has a password. It’s a convenient and easy-to-use product that can control any electrical equipment. You may wish to pair it with a mobile phone or a computer (etc.). Open the APP-> Connect device, and use your phone to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “BT Bee-BLE” (iOS) or “BT Bee-EDR” (Android). Connect it, and then you can control the relay’s ON/OFF. The way we communicate can also be changed easily. Remove the Bluetooth Bee module instead with a WiFiBee, and it becomes a WIFI relay.
TOSR121 is an upgraded version of TOSR02. It supports passwords. It can be set to latching or momentary outputs. TOSR121 allows computers to control external device switching by using your computer’s USB port. It also has a wireless extension port that can work with Xbee BluetoothBee or WiFibee Module so that you can control your device via ZigBee Bluetooth or WiFi!
The TOSR121 provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10Amp each—one DS18B20 temperature sensor port. The module is powered by a 5VDC power supply (or USB). The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity. The relays are SPDT type. So, if you want to power it with DC12V or 24V, you need a 12V/24V-5V DC converter.
- Note: The relay board’s default password is: 123456
- Note: Please remove the Bluetooth module when you use the USB control.
We also provide a FREE Android/iOS App. You can control your device with your phone very easily.
- Android APP (Bluetooth)
- iPhone APP (Bluetooth)
Relay power rating
- If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TOSR121 is here: G5LA.
- If you use DC Power, the Input voltage should be DC5V.
First Step – Install the Driver
- The TOSR121 module uses FT232RL USB to UART chip. Therefore, before using the TOSR121, you must download the FT232RL Driver.
- Connect the TOSR121, and Windows will detect it and ask for the drivers. Point windows to the inf folder, and it will install the Driver.
- The TOSR121 will now appear as a com port.
- The TOSR121 operates with an easy-to-use command set, as described in the table below.
- TOSR121 Baud rate: 9600
To get the TOSR121 up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have assembled an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality.
- Working voltage: 5VDC
- Dimension: 89.5x45x17.2(mm)
- Standby Current 10mA/5VDC
- Current rating of up to 10 Amp.
- Latching or momentary outputs
- Password supported