2 x 20W Bluetooth 5.0 Multipoint Audio Amplifier Board – TSA2300
TSA2300 is a 2x20W Stereo Bluetooth 5 multipoint audio amplifier board. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on MAX98400A), and each channel has 20W power output. Both channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. Any DC10V-24V power supply can power this board. You can use it to drive two 8Ω passive speakers.
The highlight point is BT 5 integrated. You can have many TSA2300 boards paired and work together. TSA2300 can remember the pairing info. You don’t need to pair them each time you turn the amplifier board on. This makes it possible to build a wireless surround sound system by using the TSA2300.
If you only use one TSA2300. It can work as a common Bluetooth amplifier board. Power the amplifier board. Double click the PAIR button to set the board into Pairing mode. Use your phone or PC (etc.) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA2300”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it, and then you can play music.
- PAIR – Double click into pairing mode.
- TX – Click into transmitter mode.
- RX – Click into receiver mode.
External Pairing buttons Port: Connect external buttons to control the PAIR/TX/RX. Play, Volume control Port: Connect external buttons to control the music Play/Pause, Volume+, Volume-.
How to Use:
- Power up the TSA2300, Blue LED slow blink.
- Double click the PAIR button to set the TSA2300 into Pairing mode. Blue LED fast blink. (Voice: Pairing)
- Now, Your smartphone will be able to find a new Bluetooth device which name is “TSA2300”. Connect it.
- You can play the music now. If you only use one amplifier board. You don’t need to do the following steps.
- Click the TX button, Set the module to transmitter mode. (Voice: transmitter mode)
Power up another TSA2300. Blue LED slow blink.
Make sure the master board is already working correctly and in transmitter mode. Click the RX button to set the slave board into receiver mode. It will auto search the master board. (Voice: receiver mode, searching)
- Double click the TX button on the Master board. The master board will auto-searching (the 30s) slave board. It will connect both master and slave boards. (Voice: searching)
- The slave board will have music out now.
- If there has a new board, want to join as slave board. Just click RX on the new module and Double click on the Master module.
- Suppose a slave board wants to quit. Click the TX button on that module.
- Note: If you don’t hear the voice prompt when clicking TX. Please click the RX to switching the mode and then click TX again.
- Size: 80*49*20mm
- Multipoint connection
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Qualcomm cVc audio technology
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Technology
- Stereo receive
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPhone
- How to change the BT name
- How to change the EQ
- No need to push the button into pairing mode