Adeept AWR 4WD WiFi Smart Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/B/2B, DIY Robot Kit for Kids and Adults, OpenCV Target Tracking
The AWR is a wheeled robot mobile platform based on Raspberry Pi, and it is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, robotics, programming, and electronics. We have written a detailed and illustrated manual with which you can quickly complete the assembly of the robot.
Delivery: Estimated between Delivery time: 10~25 working days
For Wholesale Prices, please contact us.
- AWR(Adeept Wheeled Robot) – This is a Raspberry Pi-based robot mobile platform(Compatible with RPi 3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is omitted). It is equipped with four geared motors, so it has strong power.
- Extremely scalable – We have reserved many interfaces; you can connect more sensors to make your ideas come true.
- Object Recognition, Tracking, Motion Detection – based on OpenCV; Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture – can be remotely controlled by GUI APP on PC; WS2812 RGB LEDs – can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission.
- Easy to Assemble and Coding – A printed manual and a 64-pages PDF manual with illustrations are considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
- Powered by 2×18650 batteries(NOT included). It would be best if you prepared your own batteries.
AWR has the following characteristics:
1. Equipped with four geared motors, it can output more powerful power;
2. It’s extremely scalable; you can attach it to a robotic arm or attach a motion camera to make it a mobile camera;
3. Object Recognition, Tracking, Motion Detection – based on OpenCV, can track objects of a specific shape or color;
4. Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection, it can walk along the route you set;
5. Real-time Video Transmission – it can transfer the real-time images taken by the Raspberry Pi camera to a remote computer.
6. Remotely Controlled by APP – You can remotely control the robot through the buttons on the keyboard or the virtual buttons on the GUI.
7. Equipped with 6x WS8212 serial RGB LEDs, these RGB LEDs can be controlled through only one GPIO pin, which can change various colors and indicate the working state of the robot.
1 Set Acrylic Plates
1x Adeept Robot HAT
1x Raspberry Pi Camera(with Cable)
1x Ultrasonic Sensor Module
2x Adeept WS2812 RGB LED Module
1x Adeept 3-CH Line Tracking Module
1x MG90S Servo
4x Gear Motor
1x Battery Holder Set
1x Cross Socket Wrench
2x Cross Screwdriver(Small and Large)
Other necessary accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, etc.)