TinySine Bluetooth Smartphone Relay with 4 Channel Outputs and four optically Isolated Inputs – TSIR04
This is a TSIR04 Bluetooth version relay board with optically isolated inputs and OLED display and temperature sensor port. Very powerful and easy to use. You can easily control this relay board by your computer or smartphone using Bluetooth. The communication way also can be changed easily. Remove the Bluetooth Bee module instead with a WiFiBee, and it becomes a WIFI relay. It will be a USB relay when you plug a USBBee. Very convenient to use.
The TSIR04 provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10Amp each. The module is powered by a 5V (12V) DC power supply. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity. The relays are SPDT type.
- Optically Isolated Inputs: TSIR04 has four optically Isolated input ports. Input voltage absolute Max. 30v DC, Operational 4.5v to 27v DC. TSIR0x has two working modes:
- Normal mode: When the board reads an input signal, it will report the input state.
- Auto mode: When the board reads an input signal, it will report the input state and turn on the corresponding relay. When the input voltage is removed, the relay will be turned off.
- OLED display: The OLED display shows the current board state. You can check the state, and there is no need to connect with your PC.
Current mode: Manual/Auto
Temperature: xxx degree
- Relay power rating: If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TSIR04 is here: G5LA datasheet
- Please choose the correct DC power supply for your board.
- Commands: The TSIR04 operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table shown in the product images.
- TSIR04 Baud rate: 9600
To get the TSIR0x up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have put together an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality. We also provide a FREE android App TSIR Bluetooth. So you can control your device with your phone very easily.