BREATHE Smart 2 Air Quality Monitor – It measures Outdoor and Indoor Air Quality, Dust, Smoke and PM2.5
BREATHE Smart 2 is the world’s smallest particulate (PM2.5) pollution air monitor – Be more thoughtful about the air you breathe. Instantly displays real-time concentrations of harmful pollution so you can reduce your exposure to toxic particulate matter. Make invisible air pollution visible, and see what’s in the air you breathe.
- REDUCE AIR POLLUTION EXPOSURE. It helps you make lifestyle changes so you can breathe cleaner air.
- MEASURES AQI & PM 2.5 CONCENTRATION. Protect yourself and your family from smoke and dust pollution.
- PORTABLE & VERSATILE. Use as an outdoor air quality monitor or indoor air quality monitor.
- PEACE OF MIND. View data for up to 30 days to identify and avoid pollution hot spots.
- ACCURATE INFORMATION. A laser air quality sensor measures particulate pollution in the air around you.
What’s in the box?
- BREATHE|Smart 2 air quality monitor.
- They are charging dock.
- Power adaptor with adaptors for the USA, China, Europe, Korea, and other countries and continents.
- USB-C charging cable.
- Universal mounting strap.
Air pollution is an invisible killer, and current evidence suggests that PM2.5 alone causes more deaths and illnesses than all other environmental exposures combined. However, if you know what’s in the air you breathe, you can take active steps to reduce your exposure to indoor and outdoor air pollution. For example, exposure can be reduced by 50% by adjusting your work, school, or nursery route.
- Real-Time Readings: BREATHE Smart 2 uses an accurate laser sensor to constantly measure air quality and instantly displays the current Air Quality Index and PM 2.5 Concentration.
- No Phone Required: Unlike other air monitors, BREATHE Smart 2 works straight out of the box – no phone, app, or subscriptions required.
- Exposure History: BREATHE Smart 2 stores air quality readings for up to 30 days so you can monitor your exposure and identify pollution hot spots.
How Can Breathe Smart Air Monitors Help You?
Parents: Children are more vulnerable to breathing in polluted air than adults. They breathe more air each minute for their size than adults, and buggies and prams put them at the level of car exhausts. Use BREATHE|Smart 2 on your pram to monitor exposure to air pollution, and in the nursery or bedroom so you know when to ventilate.
Cyclists: Cyclists breathe more profoundly and quicker than pedestrians while closer to exhaust fumes, increasing the number of airborne particles penetrating the lungs. Evidence has shown that avoiding busy roads can reduce the pollution you breathe by up to 50%. BREATHE|Smart 2 can help you choose low pollution routes.
Pregnant: Studies have shown that if a baby is exposed to air pollution in the womb, it can alter lung development. Exposure to air pollution can lead to premature birth and low birth weight if your baby is exposed to air pollution. You can’t avoid air pollution while pregnant, but BREATHE|Smart 2 can help you monitor and reduce the amount you breathe in.
Runners: If you frequently run in urban environments, you could be putting yourself at risk of several health conditions due to air pollution. Heavy breathing during exercise means you inhale more pollution, and particles get lodged deeper into your lungs. BREATHE|Smart 2 can help you monitor and reduce your exposure by showing you where and when air pollution is high.
Respiratory Conditions: People suffering from respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma are especially vulnerable to the detrimental effects of air pollutants. Air pollution can induce the acute exacerbation of COPD and the onset of asthma, increasing respiratory morbidity and mortality. Monitor pollution levels at home and when to alter routes or limit exercise.