Catapult Launcher Scorpion
The ElevonX Scorpion elastic launcher was engineered from the bottom up with safety, durability, and ease of use in mind. Foldable construction allows a single operator to prepare it for the launch and access remote areas using our launcher transport bag. Redundant safety features and supplied checklist guide you to a safe launch every time.
- Up to 1 kJ launch energy (16 m/s take-off velocity @8 kg MTOW – Maximum Take-Off Weight)
- Man-portable (16 kg weight)
- Foldable construction with transport case
- Catapult carriage with customizable fixed arms (foldable arms optional)
- Redundant safety features
- Upgradeable to pneumatic – up to 3 kJ launch energy (projection)
“Safety first” was our motto when designing the ElevonX Scorpion elastic launcher. We thoroughly examined every step of the launch procedure, and appropriate safety measures were built into the launcher or included into the check-list guided safety procedure that allows the operator to safely and successfully launch the UAV.
- Rubber bands enclosed in the launcher tube – no risk of damage to operator or equipment in case of rubber band failure
- Reliable release mechanism
- Safety pin
- Rear-mounted winch mechanism
- Checklist, “Remove before launch” tags, comprehensive user guide
- Operation and maintenance training (optional)
Materials and Technology
Only high-end materials and components are built in our launcher to give you the best possible product and allow you to perform hundreds of launches with minimal maintenance.
- CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel components
- Industrial grade linear guide with grease-free ball carriage
- Marine-grade pulley system
- Powder-coated for increased protection
- Professional grade speargun rubber bands
- Length and number of bands customizable to facilitate your targeted UAV MTOW
Catapult 1kJ: $5.028
Catapult 2kJ: $6.146
Please NOTE that for certain customizations, there will be an additional cost.