CH340 Chip USB to TTL Serial Converter Adapter
USB TTL is a Complete Plug-and-Play USB – UART interface solution developed with advanced CH340 chipsets. It comes with a standard 2.0 Type A (male) USB and Type C Micro USB connection, Power Selection Jumpers, and 6 PIN TTL Connectors.
This USB TTL enables the communication between serial UART and USB interfaces. It features an in-built USB-to TTL Transfer chip and can be used in various USB-to-TTL electronic projects. The user may simply connect to the MCU thanks to its TTL interface output.
This mini-module is designed for a variety of applications. Both CH340 and CP2102 modules support WIN7, VISTA, MAC, and LINUX (32- and 64-bit systems).
CH340 is a USB bus converter chip and it can realize USB convert to serial interface, USB convert to IrDA infrared, or USB convert to printer interface. In serial interface mode, CH340 supplies a common MODEM liaison signal, used to enlarge the asynchronous serial interface of a computer or upgrade the common serial device to a USB bus directly. In infrared mode, adding an infrared transceiver to CH340 can compose USB infrared adapter, realize SIR infrared communication
- Full speed USB device interface conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0, and only needs crystal and capacitance external.
- Emulate standard serial interface, used to upgrade the former peripheral device, or add excess serial interface through USB.
- Totally compatible with serial application programs in computer endpoint Windows operating systems.
- Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer, supports communication baud rate varies
- from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR, and CTS.
- Through adding level converter equipment to supply RS232, RS485, RS422, and another interface.
- Supports IrDA criterion SIR infrared communication, supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to 115200bps.
- For it is through USB converts to serial interface, only compatible with application layer not totally.
- Software compatible with CH341, using the drive of CH341 directly.
- Supply SSOP-20 package without lead, compatible with RoHS.
The CP2102 is a highly-integrated USB-to-UART Bridge Controller providing a simple solution for updating RS-232 designs to USB using a minimum of components and PCB space. The CP2102 includes a USB 2.0 full-speed function controller, USB transceiver, oscillator, EEPROM, and asynchronous serial data bus (UART) with full modem control signals in a compact 5 x 5 mm QFN-28 package.
No other external USB components are required. The on-chip EEPROM may be used to customize the USB Vendor ID, Product ID, Product Description String, Power Descriptor, Device Release Number, and Device Serial Number as desired for OEM applications. The EEPROM is programmed onboard via the USB allowing the programming step to be easily integrated into the product manufacturing and testing process.
- USB TTL is a Complete Plug-and-Play USB – UART interface solution developed with the advanced CH340 chipset.
- This USB TTL enables the communication between serial UART and USB interfaces.
- It features an in-built USB-to TTL Transfer chip and can be used in various USB-to-TTL electronic projects.
- The user may connect to the MCU thanks to its TTL interface output.
- This mini-module is designed for a variety of applications. CH340 module supports WIN 11,10,8,7, VISTA, MAC, and LINUX (32- and 64-bit systems)
- 1 x USB to TTL Serial Converter (CH340 Chip)
There are no reviews yet.