Composite Collaboration AMR with Robotic Arm and Gripper (WAR100QR)
Using QR code navigation, laying two-dimensional code on the ground, combined with the inertial navigation system for positioning and correction, can reach accurate positioning of ±10mm.
- The carrying capacity is 100kg.
- The equipment adopts the whole machine’s modular design, making assembly and maintenance more convenient.
- The battery can last more than 7 hours with a full load, and the robot can automatically charge with low power (set the low power value according to the customer’s requirements).
- Cluster scheduling, in the robot control system, you can view the working status, electricity, location, and other information of all robots simultaneously and schedule all devices through the system.
- Equipped with lidar safety barrier avoidance, front contact anti-collision bar, left and right emergency stop buttons, and multiple safety protection to protect equipment and cargo safety.
Automatic path planning, realize unmanned operation, staff only need to give instructions through the control terminal.
|Name||Composite Robot Base|
|Navigation||INS+QR code Navigation|
|Length, width, and height||997×607×487mm(exclude the bumper)|
|Network||Ethernet / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|IP rating||IP 20|
|Range of ambient
temperature and humidity
No compression condensation
|Performance||Form of motion||Omnidirectional Movement|
|Navigation position accuracy||±10mm|
|Navigation angle accuracy||±1°|
(no-load / full-load)
|Battery||Battery specifications||48V40AH Lithium iron phosphate|
|Charging mode||Offline charging / Automatic charging|
|Battery life||1500 cycles, capacity ≥ 80%|
|Security||LiDAR obstacle avoidance||Support|
|Emergency stop switch||Support, Front and rear emergency stop buttons|
|QR code accurate positioning||optional|
- Designed for indoor transport, not recommended for outdoor environments.
- Navigation accuracy usually refers to the repeatability of the robot’s navigation to the target site, and the robot can achieve the expected value of repeatability of the robot navigation from a fixed direction to the target site under the condition that the environment scanned by the robot’s LIDAR is relatively stable (change rate < 30%). When the robot runs along the virtual path, it tries to fit the path as closely as possible, but repeatability is not guaranteed. The robot can guarantee to-point accuracy without guaranteeing navigation path-fitting accuracy. The minimum site spacing supported by the robot is 1 cm, so the robot cannot be used as a linear guide.
- The basic functions include map editing, model editing, positioning and navigation, API interface, etc.