This beautiful streamliner is the pride and joy of our series. A sleek, aerodynamic metal model, inspired by dieselpunk, steampunk, and historical designs.
The model is powered by a spring-mechanism. From the top and from the side you can observe the movements of the gear-wheel and the flywheel inside the train. The layout of the wheels is based on the famous Union Pacific Big Boy. The wheelbase of the locomotive is 4-12-6. The metal model kit scale is 1:64. The width of the rail is 24 mm. The coal tender can be unhooked from the locomotive. The engine can be turned on and off.
- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up mechanism;
- On/off lever;
- Track-guided model;
- Toolkit included;
- Package size: 345 x 175 x 45
- Model size: 510 x 71 x 62 mm, rails 1530 х 37 х 6 mm
- Set: 7 plates with parts, 38 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing, cotton gloves, pliers, file, and instructions.
- Material: polished stainless steel.
- A number of pieces: 256 pieces.
- Recommended age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic