Factory-Made Wellwit Transport Remote Control Engine AMR AGV Robot Wheel / W1000SL
W500SL latent Lifting AGV is a LiDAR SLAM navigation and handling robot independently developed by Wellwit Robotics. It has LiDAR SLAM + inertial navigation, convenient deployment, flexible route, and obstacle avoidance.
- The carrying capacity is 1000kg.
- Intelligent power management: preset multi-level power threshold and charge autonomously if lower than the threshold.
- The product is based on LiDAR SLAM navigation, assisted by inertial navigation, with a navigation accuracy of ± 10 mm.
- Cluster scheduling, in the robot control system, you can view the working status, electricity, location, and other information of all robots simultaneously. Dispatch and manage all equipment through the system.
- Equipped with liDAR to avoid obstacles, front and rear contact anti-collision strips, and left and right emergency stop buttons to protect equipment and goods Safety.
|Name||Under Drive Lifting Robot|
|Drive mode||Differential wheel|
|Length, width, and height||1278×700×440mm(exclude the bumper)|
|Chassis ground clearance||30mm|
|Network||Ethernet / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|IP rating||IP 20|
|Range of ambient
temperature and humidity
No compression condensation
|Navigation position accuracy||±5mm|
|Navigation angle accuracy||±1°|
(no-load / full-load)
|Battery||Battery specifications||48V30AH Lithium iron phosphate|
|Charging mode||Manual/Automatic charging|
|Battery life||1500 cycles, capacity ≥ 80%|
|Emergency stop switch||Support|
|QR code accurate positioning||optional|
- Designed for indoor transport, not recommended for outdoor environments.
- The road surface is smooth, clean, and without significant undulations. Slope 5% = arctan(0.05) ≈ 2.8°. The robot may not stop or turn at ramps, steps, or gaps but only pass quickly perpendicularly.
- Navigation accuracy usually refers to the repeatability of the robot’s navigation to the target site, and the robot can achieve the expected value of repeatability of the robot navigation from a fixed direction to the target site under the condition that the environment scanned by the robot’s LIDAR is relatively stable (change rate < 30%). When the robot runs along the virtual path, it tries to fit the path as closely as possible, but repeatability is not guaranteed. The robot can guarantee to-point accuracy without guaranteeing navigation path-fitting accuracy. The minimum site spacing supported by the robot is 1 cm, so the robot cannot be used as a linear guide.
- The basic functions include map editing, model editing, positioning and navigation, API interface, etc.