HeatSign Portable Handheld Laser Engraving Etching Machine Marking Head 50mm x 50mm
The marking head is marked for 50mm x 50mm. With the small marking head with a content marking area of 50mm x 50mm, the machine will be more flexible for various sizes of product marking.
The Fiber Laser engraving machine is an incredibly mobile solution to laser marking and etching. This machine provides a quick and easy method of marking large, heavy, or immobile objects. In addition, the handheld laser engraver is ideal for marking metal surfaces and produces smooth, clear, and permanent marks on your products.
This Fiber Laser marker offers the best electro-optical conversion rate. In addition, it is fitted with the world’s most advanced laser generator. As a result, the portable marking engraving machine is superior in many ways. It is robustly built, the power output is stable, has a good air cooling system, and has a great design.
- Advanced JPT laser generator offers high marking quality
- High-quality Galvo scanner results in a 20% speed increase
- Unique silent design, more silent than other machines, low noise
Application & Materials
This marking system can be used for logo marks, serial numbers, bar codes, and other beautiful patterns on any metallic materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, gold, silver, aluminum, and lots of engineering plastic products such as mobile cover and charger, consume electronics housing, etc.
Laser Machine Advantages
- High speed up to 7000mm/s
- High precision marking result
- Long work life 50000 ~ 100,000 hours
- Low noise design
Purpose: suitable for marking and engraving hardware tools, knife tools, kitchenware, plastic products, integrated circuits, faucets and sanitary ware, and other products.
- Ink and paint: mobile phone battery labels, panels, phone keys, small daily necessities, and other accessories.
- Ceramics, EP materials, electronic component packaging, IC, and other products.
- Serial numbers and logos on plastic products, electrical enclosures, and other electronics products.
- Metals and surfaces: stainless steel, copper, aluminum, oxidation, phosphorylation, electroplating, commonly used for the laser marking of hardware, daily necessities, electrical cladding, cell phone shells (e.g.iPhone, Ipad), jewelry (e.g.ring), medical tools, etc.
Compact the Carton package, and keep delivery safe.
Advanced JPT laser generator offers high marking quality high-quality Galvo scanner results in a 20% speed increase unique silent design, more silent than other machines; low noiseOptional battery version offers increased flexibility and convenience 100% portable design, easy to move and operate Increased savings with low power consumption.
Note: This machine should be plugged in when used.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY UNTIL YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
1. What’s your product material and size?
— The machine can be marked on metal and some plastic materials. The machine is easy to carry and mainly used for large or medium-size products;
2. What type of surface do you intend to mark?
— The machine can be only marked on a flat surface.
3. How big is your marking area?
— The marking area is 100mm x 100mm.