Turn Your eCommerce Website into A Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community. Vendors can register and/or apply by filling out a registration form expressing their interest in selling on your store and they can be accepted and approved on a per application basis.
Why use Product Vendors?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is the completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.
Product Vendors caters for both vendors and marketplace owners with specific features that ensure
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Marketplace owners can
- accept and approve applications from potential vendors
- set up one or more vendor admins to manage vendor’s information
- set up each vendor’s commission and payout schedule
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings
- display a vendor rating composed of the ratings of all of the products they sell
- set products to need approval before being added to the store on a per-vendor basis
- enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store
- make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
Vendor registration form
Vendors can register and/or apply by filling out a registration form expressing their interest in selling on your store and they can be accepted and approved on a per application basis.
Send approval emails to vendors
You can now notify potential vendors when their application has been approved with an email sent directly to their inbox.
Multiple vendor settings
Choose from multiple Vendor role settings including Vendor Admin (has access to all vendor settings) and Vendor Manager (limited access, can’t see sales tax or other settings).
Feature rich vendor management
Set up one or more WooCommerce users to manage the vendor’s information including profile, email address and logo.
Intuitive Commission List Management
Commissions on sales can be a set amount (ex. $5 on every purchase) or a percentage (ex. 25% of each sale) — you can set this individually per-vendor, per-product, or per-store.
Manage orders, shipments, and customer notes
Product vendors have built in Per Product Shipping and the ability to add private notes or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers).
Selectively show vendor information
Turn your store into a real marketplace by selectively showing each vendor’s, name per product, overall rating, profile photo and profile information.
Manage payout settings
Payments to vendors can be made, instantly (this is a per-vendor setting only and uses PayPal Mass Payments), manually, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.