Product Reviews Plugin for WooCommerce and WordPress Websites
While product reviews are extremely powerful selling tools, they’re typically underutilized by small to medium stores. WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro Plugin includes some of the best core review options available, yet these still underachieve when compared to what product reviews can do.
That’s what WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro plugin is for: you can supercharge your product reviews to add Amazon-style reviews and filtering, add even more review capabilities, and provide additional discussion options. Give your customers the review capabilities they expect from shopping at large e-retailers within your own store!
Product Reviews Pro will allow you to accept product reviews in the same way that you do now, but you can also accept user photos and videos as part of the review, as well as add “review qualifiers”, which are questions about the product in a dropdown (how it fit, if it was comfortable, etc.):
Add Review with Qualifiers (Storefront theme)
You can also optionally enable other discussion contribution types. This will allow you to accept customer questions, photos, and videos for products. Each type can be enabled separately so that you can create the optimal setup for your store, and you can also enable comments on these contributions for discussion or answers
Expanded Review Settings
Customers will also be able to sort and filter reviews, and you can opt to show most recent or most helpful contributions first.
Filter / Sort reviews
Customers can also view both positive and negative reviews, as even negative reviews are helpful for your store 4. Reviews can also help out with your product SEO by providing indexable content that you get for free from your customers reviews 5.
Professional-level Product Reviews
- Create review qualifiers to prompt customers for specific information and product feedback
- Allow customers to add photos and videos to reviews
- Optionally enable other discussion contributions, such as questions, standalone photos, and standalone videos (no ratings)
- Optionally allow comments on reviews or discussion contributions
- Creates upvoting and downvoting systems to determine helpful reviews or contributions
- Users can flag reviews that need to be moderated to alert shop employees
- Customers can filter reviews by star rating, i.e., show all 4-star reviews
- Filtering options are added to show most helpful reviews, least helpful, review or contribution type, review qualifiers, and more!
- Optionally add badges to admin or employee responses or contributions to designate them as “official”
- Let logged-in customers “watch” any thread to get notified of replies to the contribution NEW
- Includes structured data mark up for rich snippets in search results
- Reviews list added to the WooCommerce menu
- Reviews can be edited / moderated by the admin (including any attached media)
- Admins can filter reviews in list table by contribution type, media added, rating, and product
- The Reviews Report can show most reviewed, highest rated, and lowest rated products
Optimal Review Sorting
While customers can choose how to show reviews in your store, your default sorting can ensure that they get the needed information immediately when viewing your product reviews and contributions. WooCommerce core shows most recent reviews first, but sorting by most helpful reviews can be more effective than most recent reviews 6. We allow you to determine whether you’d like to use most helpful or most recent reviews first for your store.
Customers are presented with a far more intuitive reviews experience, which helps them research your products and make purchasing decisions. Customers can filter reviews by star rating, as well as sort and filter reviews by almost any criteria.
WooCommerce does not notify customers of replies to their reviews by default. With Product Reviews Pro, customers may be asking questions or interacting with your staff, and you’ll want them to know when you’ve replied. Customers can watch a thread (their own thread or one from another user) to be emailed when a comment is added to it.
WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro Plugin will provide reports on your most reviewed products, as well as which have the highest ratings and which have the lowest ratings for your reference.
Schema.org Structured Data for Rich Snippets
WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro Plugin includes structured data mark up to display your product reviews within search results. While including the correct mark up is not a guarantee that rich snippets will be displayed, they ensure that Google and other search engines can display average ratings and other review data. Product Reviews Pro improves and adds some structured data for reviews as well to ensure your reviews help your SEO.