TSA1110 – Smartphone Bluetooth Remote Audio Volume Control Board for Android and iOS
If you want to remotely control your old CD audio system. This is good a choice! Just lie on the bed, open the smartphone APP. You will be able to control the audio volume. TSA1110 is a smartphone Bluetooth audio volume controller. It’s integrated with a digital potentiometer and a powerful Bluetooth, and its control distance is up to 30m (outdoor). After connecting it with your audio amplifier, You can use an Android or iPhone APP to control the audio volume on the smartphone.
- Install the smartphone APP, Android users can download the Android APP APK file directly and install it on their phone. iPhone/iPad users can search “Lazybone dimmer BLE” on App Store and install that APP.
- Open the APP, if your phone’s Bluetooth is off, it will indicate to turn it on.
- Click the Menu and then ‘Connect device’. The phone will search for Bluetooth devices, You will find a new Bluetooth device whose name is “TSA1110”. Connect it.
- Now, You can adjust the audio volume by rotating the knob. Click the button on the upper left corner to set it into a mute state.
It’s easy to use. There are 3 ports for Audio in, Audio out, and DC5V. Connect this TSA1110 with your smartphone via Bluetooth first, then rotate the virtual knob. The internal potentiometer value will change accordingly as you rotate the knob and the audio volume will change accordingly as well. A real volume knob is also designed for you to adjust the audio volume by simply rotating it.
- Dimension :96x41x20 (mm)
- Working voltage: DC5V
- Control distance:30m (outdoor)
- Bluetooth BLE 4.0
- The external audio volume knob
- Support Android: Above V2.2/ iPhone 4s or later
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio