SmartPhone Controlled Switch – LazyBone V5 (Bluetooth)
Do you want to control any electrical device ON/OFF on your smartphone? OK, this ‘LazyBone’ is exactly what you need. ‘LazyBone’ is a new product of Tinysine Electronics, which has a good performance of stability and it’s very easy to use. You can use it to control a lamp, router, fan, and other electrical equipment on and off by the Android/iOS phone or PC. It also supports momentary output (pulse time 100ms-20s).
This is LazyBone V5 Bluetooth BLE version. It supports both Android and iOS. So you can use your iPhone or Android phone to control this LazyBone Switch. It’s can be set to with password protection. So, you can use it to control your garage door or any other devices that need password protection.
AP – AP mode ON (for WiFi version only)
P/R – Password Reset
P/E – Password Enable (Default password: 123456)
‘LAZYBONE’ has 2 working mode:
It has 2 basic versions: Bluetooth and WiFi. And this is the Bluetooth LazyBone. We provide a free Android/IOS APP for you to control it.
How to use the software:
- Click the APP, if your phone Bluetooth is not open, it will indicate to open it.
- Click the menu and then ‘Connect device’. it will auto-detect the nearby BLE devices, Select and connect them. If the password been enabled, Please input 123456.
- Now can control the device on/off by press the on/off button displayed.
- Click the Modes, You will entering the mode setting page.
- You can set the pulse time (100ms-20s). And turn on momentary mode.
- Back to the main page, now you click the button it will have a pulse output. Turn on->keeping a while->release.
We also provided a very simple command set for developers developing their own APP. The Lazybone operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table below.
AC110-240 or DC5V-12V working voltage.
Standby Current 30mA/5VDC
Current rating of up to 10 Amp.
Control distance:25m (outdoor)
Support Android: Above V4.3
Support iPhone: Above iPhone5
Downloads available upon purchase.
New Features on Lazybone V5
Android APP source code
iOS APP source code