SUBLUE Navbow Smart Underwater Scooter with Action Camera Mount OLED Display – Red
The SUBLUE NAVBOW Underwater Scooter is mainly for diving enthusiasts. We feature an ergonomically designed bow shape, speed, and strength, giving you the maximum flexibility in the water. In addition, the underwater photography platform allows for mounts and accessories so that underwater photographic equipment is no longer a burden, freeing you to record more memories.
Two m/s (4.47mph) Max speed, 40 m (131 ft), all these impressive specifications ensure the powerful performance you are looking for. Quickly switch between three speeds (FREE, SPORT, TURBO) to find new thrills underwater.
- Single Hand Control – Supports one-hand control DTC kit ( D-ring buckle and tow cord ) that enables the user to help relieve ear pressure, adjust the regulator, or film while driving underwater.
- OLED Data Display – The OLED continuously displays data, including speed, battery power, hand operation mode, and running time.
- Up To 75 Mins Battery Life – The max 75 mins battery life ( per single charge ) delivers the ultimate underwater experience. The unit also features a low battery alert that will flash and vibrate the unit.
- Compatible Action Camera – It can be equipped with various action cameras, lights, balance weight, etc. Featured accessories are available for the underwear photography platform.
Check Before Use
- Check the device to see if there is any damage to the device, loosening of safety net, fracture of a propeller blade, scratch, damage to the battery sealing pad, swollen battery, or leakage every time before using the device.
- Check the battery, two start buttons, and a multi-function switch. Check whether the propeller typically works after starting the device. Check whether the speed switch usually works. Seabow uses a lithium battery; please fully charge the battery before using Seabow for the first time. It takes 3.5h to charge the battery fully.
Common Faults And Troubleshooting
- Propeller blockage: Switch off the device, check whether the propeller is with foreign objects and proceed with the “cleaning after use” steps.
- Stain on battery contacts: Check whether there is damage around the mental cover, check whether there is damage to the sealing pads, and wipe the stain with a dry cloth if minor.
- Unable to switch on the device: Fully charge the battery, install it, and try switching it on again.
- Abnormal display: Make sure the battery is charged, and restart the device.
- Abnormal operation: Check whether you have switched hand operation mode and restart the device.
- Model name: Navbow
- Dimension: L12.87 x W19.13 x H6.96 ( Inches )
- Host weight: 7.49 lb
- Battery weight: 2.42 lb
- Speed: Free 1 m/s ( 2.24 mph ), Sport 1.5 m/s ( 3.36 mph ), Turbo 2 m/s( 4.47 mph ).
Attention: Before using this product, please carefully check the above items.
List Of Package
- Underwater scooter
- Lithium Battery
- Charging Station
- Adapt & wear
- Safety Leash
- Counterbalance Weight Bar & Holder
- D-ring Converter
- Explanation Material
- Single Hand Operation Lanyard
There are no reviews yet.